RadioBanter

-   -   AB8MQ Home Page (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/94288-ab8mq-home-page.html)

Not Roger II May 11th 06 08:22 PM

AB8MQ Home Page

Visit Wiseman's home page and see what he is all about.
http://whywogersucks.blogspot.com/

Dick Suck Wiseman May 14th 06 08:42 AM

AB8MQ Home Page

Here is another good one:

http://deloreanv20.blogspot.com/

[email protected] May 15th 06 02:13 PM

Poor Lardass Dvies he wants to suck Roger Wiseman off badly!

Dick Suck Davies wrote:
Here is another good one:

http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/...ger_sounds.jpg

[email protected] May 15th 06 07:34 PM

Retard Mark Morgan admits he wants to suck Roger Wiseman off!

sodomized by an old freind wrote:
wrote:Poor Lardass Dvies he wants to suck
Roger Wiseman off badly!

trust me I wants to suck you off

Markie admits he wants to suck Wiseman off!

that is part of your problem I suspect youd have to where a prok chop
so the dog would play with you

Hey Markie, try stealing somebody else's lines and post them in English
next time, you ill-educated moron.

Dick Suck Davies wrote:
Here is another good one:

http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/...ger_sounds.jpg
get

Quit spamming, ****head.

[email protected] May 15th 06 07:35 PM

N0VFP Home Page

Not Roger but Lloyd the JewI wrote:
Visit

Poor Lardass, he has a webpage, too!

http://whiny****lloyddavies.blogspot.com/

an old freind May 15th 06 09:43 PM

get help

wrote:Retard Mark Morgan admits he wants
to suck Roger Wiseman off!

noby wants to suck wisemen
sodomized by an old freind wrote:
wrote:Poor Lardass Dvies he wants to suck
Roger Wiseman off badly!
get

Quit spamming, ****head.

you keep promising me you are going to stop me

but still no action

get help

[email protected] May 16th 06 01:23 AM

Retard Marky wants to suck Wiseman off!

an old freind wrote:
wrote:Retard Mark Morgan admits he wants
to suck Roger Wiseman off!

noby wants to suck wisemen

You do, faggot.

sodomized by an old freind wrote:
wrote:Poor Lardass Dvies he wants to suck
Roger Wiseman off badly!
get

Quit spamming, ****head.

you keep promising me you are going to stop me

The authorities are watching you, Markie.

an old friend May 16th 06 02:43 AM

get help

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:Retard Mark Morgan admits he wants
to suck Roger Wiseman off!

noby wants to suck wisemen

You do, faggot.

nope I don't

iwould for million dollars in cash in advance if he used acondom and I
could if wasn't clean enough to siot me

but even I would not want to do it

sodomized by an old freind wrote:
wrote:Poor Lardass Dvies he wants to suck
Roger Wiseman off badly!
get

Quit spamming, ****head.

you keep promising me you are going to stop me

The authorities are watching you, Markie.

nah only in your demented dreams wisemen

get help

Dick Suck Wiseman May 16th 06 04:34 AM

Poor Lardass Dvies he wants to suck Roger Wiseman off badly!

Woger makes good spell, "Dvies" Woger real stupid retard.

[email protected] May 16th 06 01:18 PM

Poor Lardass Davies he wants to suck Roger Wiseman off badly!

Prison Bitch Paris wrote:
Woger

Convicted felon Eugene Paskel Paris makes good spell for illiterate
Oklahomo!

Here's his house:
http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/...dine_paris.jpg