Old May 18th 06, 07:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Default Elimination of CW is a loss in the number of ways we can communicatewith other.

an old freind wrote:

Noon-Air wrote:

"N0VFP" wrote in message
groups.com...

assraped by an old freind wrote:

Noon-Air wrote:

X-Post canceled

Welcome to my killfile

SPANK!

be preapred to do that a lot

Yeah, Markie is going to spam some more!

Before he does, he might want to review his ISP TOS

I might need if I were going to spam at all
but since i am just responding to a madmans cyber harrasmentI need not
wory

Scheissman has proven over the years he is a world-class imbecile. He's
definitely mentally unbalanced to the extreme.