Old May 22nd 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
Cheesehead

Default Dayton HamFest killed by E-Bay

Just park down @ the church for just $5.

What got me this year was the police sign about ticketing jaywalkers.
Sheesh. Is Barney Fife now the sheriff?

Old May 22nd 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
Michael A. Terrell

Cheesehead wrote:

Just park down @ the church for just $5.

What got me this year was the police sign about ticketing jaywalkers.
Sheesh. Is Barney Fife now the sheriff?

Maybe it has something to do with the number of people hit by a car
or truck, and the number of other accidents they cause when they step
out in front of a moving vehicle. I've seen quite a few wrecks going
to, and leaving large hamfests that could have been avoided by keeping
foot traffic away from the vehicular traffic.

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!