Old May 26th 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Leland C Scott

Default These groups used to be great forums for technical and policy discussions.

i put coke on the tip of my dick and now i cant ****!!!!

"Sad" wrote in message
ink.net...
Now it's fifty or so continously cross-posted threads of three or four
hams making fun of a gay retard who can't learn CW.

Old W1AW Maxim wouldn't have wanted to see ham radio dumbed down like
this.

Sad.

Old May 26th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
an_old_friend

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

The CDC says you have AIDS, faggot.

wismen if you could rpove that statement I can make you a rich man

Who cares if you do or don't.

I do, my wife does, my family does wismen does
The CDC certainly would if they were fool enough to stated I had HIV

since they would be liable for damages weven if I happened to be to HIV
positive
You will if you don't change your ways.

as a point of Robeson is far more likely to pick up AIDS than I am he
is an ER Nurse

if you were not such an ignorant fool you might know that

Old May 26th 06, 04:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
U-Know-Who

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

The fact remains that you are a ****ing queer. Go **** your ass and mouth.

Old May 26th 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
an_old_friend

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

as a point of Robeson is far more likely to pick up AIDS than I am he
is an ER Nurse

if you were not such an ignorant fool you might know that

The fact remains that you are a ****ing queer. Go **** your ass and mouth.

the fact remians that you are bigot and freak that he has has rights
over people bodies and lives

you lie about people and why? I have never done you thew slightest harm
and never will most likely

of course that you lack the cowardage to even give your name or call me
by mine

Old May 26th 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
N0VFP

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

as a point of Robeson is far more likely to pick up AIDS than I am he
is an ER Nurse

if you were not such an ignorant fool you might know that

The fact remains that you are a ****ing queer. Go **** your ass and mouth.

the fact remians that you are bigot and freak that he has has rights
over people bodies and lives

The fact remains you are an AIDS-infested faggot, Markie.

Because you are a fat chicken****.

of course that you lack the cowardage to even give your name or call me
by mine

Says the chicken**** who hides behind a Post Office box instead of
putting his real address on his ham license and hides behind several
nicks on here! Oh, the irony, Marqueer.

Old May 26th 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

assraped by an old freind wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
CW wrote:
Sad wrote:

No one could
possibly have known that Mark was a homosexual if he didn't brag about
it.
funny Mark isn't a homosexaul

Liar, and you rape children, too! Markie will be featured on NBC's
Dateline sexual predator shows next time.
nope neither

Oh, I bet you'll be on there, pervert.

how much and how do I collect?

BWHAHAHAHA You'll just welch again, weasel.

Now the sick freak has even involved his elderly father in the
mess.
no that waagainwas Robeson and Wisemen

Wrong again, pervert.
nope right on target

Marqueer, you haven't been on target at anytime in your life.

sure have

Nope. You have always been a ****ing imbecile.

Don't worry about it,Sad. This too will pass. With his queer lifestyle
it won't be very long 'till the HIV sets in.
well if your knowledge of radio is a t the level of your knowledge
about HIV you are no one to consult

The CDC says you have AIDS, faggot.
wismen if you could rpove that statement I can make you a rich man

If you could prove I'm Wiseman, you'd actually get something right once
in your life. But since you can't all you will do is run your
cocksucking yap.

wisement if you could prove you lie true you would be a rich man not
hiding in a hovel

Wrong guess, and BTW, Markie, Wiseman's hose is much better than your
filthy run down hovel.