Old May 28th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Default get help

an old freind wrote:
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
What a pitiful mess this newsgroup has become because of only several people and they are just to dense to know they are not wanted in here!

you think so

It seems to be more a matter the NG is a nemess becuase people want t
look into people private lives rather than discus the subject matter

hey mark....

re-email the session we're going to get our extras at.i forgot how many
VE's we have to suck off.

Old May 28th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Billy Smith wrote:
an old freind wrote:
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
What a pitiful mess this newsgroup has become because of only several people and they are just to dense to know they are not wanted in here!

you think so

It seems to be more a matter the NG is a nemess becuase people want t
look into people private lives rather than discus the subject matter

hey mark....

re-email the session we're going to get our extras at.i forgot how many
VE's we have to suck off.

forgery and more forgery

but in answer the question zero

the extra is quite easy I don't need to pass it again just need the FCC
to ACT to elimate code testing

Old May 28th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Billy Smith wrote:

an old freind wrote:

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

What a pitiful mess this newsgroup has become because of only several people and they are just to dense to know they are not wanted in here!

you think so

It seems to be more a matter the NG is a nemess becuase people want t
look into people private lives rather than discus the subject matter

hey mark....

re-email the session we're going to get our extras at.i forgot how many
VE's we have to suck off.

Poor poor white trash. Forging posts, nice try white trash.
Old May 30th 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default Poor Billy Smith the retard!

Billy Smith wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:

Post in English, you ****ing idiot.

hey mark....

re-email the session we're going to get our extras at.i forgot how many
VE's we have to suck off.

Poor poor white trash. Forging posts, nice try white trash.

Poor Billy, he'd have to suck off a VE to pass any ham license tests!

Old May 30th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:

Poor poor white trash. Forging posts, nice try white trash.

Poor Billy, he'd have to suck off a VE to pass any ham license tests!

poor wismen projecting again again is that why you have to post from
the library

get help

Old May 31st 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

an old freind wrote:

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

What a pitiful mess this newsgroup has become because of only several people and they are just to dense to know they are not wanted in here!

you think so

It seems to be more a matter the NG is a nemess becuase people want t
look into people private lives rather than discus the subject matter

Post in English, you ****ing idiot.

hey mark....

re-email the session we're going to get our extras at.i forgot how many
VE's we have to suck off.

Poor poor white trash. Forging posts, nice try white trash.

Poor Billy, he'd have to suck off a VE to pass any ham license tests!

That's what you did when Riley made you retest. Or is it 2 test?
Old June 1st 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Retard Markie lies again!

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:

Poor poor white trash. Forging posts, nice try white trash.

Poor Billy, he'd have to suck off a VE to pass any ham license tests!
poor wismen projecting again

Poor Markie, desperately grasping at straws.
How many did you have to suck off, Makrie,

zero

Liar, you still haven't passed, so your skills need improvement. Ask
your daddy to show you how to suck them off again.

That would be the only way
you'd get that training wheel no code tech.

nope

Yep. Since that's all you have. BWHAHAHAHAHA

You sure can't pass any
higher tests or the code.

i have passed both of the higher test looks like I may have to retake
the extra soon

Liar. You can't pass anything much more than the training wheel no code
tech.

again is that why you have to post from
the library

What does VE exams have to do with where people post, dumbass?

just in being the sort of slander you don't dare put out at your home
concetion if any

AS usual, your ****ed up mind spews out nothing on the subject being
discussed.

You
should really quit mixing the booze with the drugs, Marqueer. On second
thought, drink your self a keg and shoot up some more heroin maybe
you'll do a John Belushi.

more libel wismen

More stupidity, Morgan?
And, no, you can't give me a hummer.

Nobody is posting from the library, Marqueer, but you may be doing that
soon.

not likely

Very likely, dumbass.

Old June 1st 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy "poor Lardass" Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

an old freind wrote:

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

What a pitiful mess this newsgroup has become because of only several people and they are just to dense to know they are not wanted in here!

you think so

It seems to be more a matter the NG is a nemess becuase people want t
look into people private lives rather than discus the subject matter

Post in English, you ****ing idiot.

hey mark....

re-email the session we're going to get our extras at.i forgot how many
VE's we have to suck off.

Poor poor white trash. Forging posts, nice try white trash.

Poor Billy, he'd have to suck off a VE to pass any ham license tests!

That's what you did when Riley made you retest. Or is it 2 test?

Roger didn't have to, Lardass He could pass the test material unlike
you. But nice projection, Pee Wee.

Subject: LLOYD DAVIES ?
From: (Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord )
Date: 3/8/2004 6:43 PM Central Standard Time
OK, I know this will start a flame war, but will someone PLEASE tell me who
Lloyd Davies is, and why there are so many hateful postings about him?

If you will allow me the chance to at least defend myself, I will try
my best
to give MY side of things. I think it's only fair.

I am 30 years old. I have a no-code tech ham license. I have tried for
over
10 years to learn morse code. No can do. I've tried and tried and tried.