Old May 28th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Leland C Scott

Default IMMATURITY On 14.275 Mhz. USB

"Mary Jane Underwood" wrote in message
oups.com...

DrDeath wrote:
"Mary Jane Underwood" wrote in message
oups.com...
LOVE??????? You have to be stupid! The scum on the air is the same
scum
posting all of the homosexual topics here. ""The only love?"" here
is
the perverted trash posted by mark morgan and billy smith.

I think there is nothing worse than a couple of old queens spreading
their trash, on the air or in these groups.

And a quick check of the headers shows that you are just as guilty as
they
are.

oh and you're blameless???

looking at YOUR headers explains alot,pencil dick. you LOVE, no crave
the attention from the gay pride gang. you are more than likely just as
gay as mark and billy.

Do tell what's wrong with being homosexual?

IT JUST 'AIN'T FITT'IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try some anal-eze.

Old May 29th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Mary Jane Underwood wrote:
Leland C Scott wrote:
"Mary Jane Underwood" wrote in message

Do tell what's wrong with being homosexual?

IT JUST 'AIN'T FITT'IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who are you to judge you certainly can't be a good christain and say
that

Old May 29th 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
DrDeath

DrDeath wrote:
"Mary Jane Underwood" wrote in message
oups.com...
LOVE??????? You have to be stupid! The scum on the air is the same scum
posting all of the homosexual topics here. ""The only love?"" here is
the perverted trash posted by mark morgan and billy smith.

I think there is nothing worse than a couple of old queens spreading
their trash, on the air or in these groups.

And a quick check of the headers shows that you are just as guilty as
they
are.

oh and you're blameless???

looking at YOUR headers explains alot,pencil dick. you LOVE, no crave
the attention from the gay pride gang. you are more than likely just as
gay as mark and billy.

They are both on my killfile list. You are the one that nym shifts to keep
the homo **** flowing.

Old May 29th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
DrDeath

DrDeath wrote:
[...]

Yet it seems you are quite knowledgeable in the subject, to the point that
it dominates most all of your posts.

Old May 29th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default hooked

DrDeath wrote:

oh and you're blameless???

looking at YOUR headers explains alot,pencil dick. you LOVE, no crave
the attention from the gay pride gang. you are more than likely just as
gay as mark and billy.

They are both on my killfile list. You are the one that nym shifts to keep
the homo **** flowing.

so you say?
how does that hook feel?

Old May 29th 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
DrDeath

DrDeath wrote:
[...]

So get you some Vaseline, Slow Code.

Old May 29th 06, 07:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Leland C Scott wrote:

Do tell what's wrong with being homosexual?

IT JUST 'AIN'T FITT'IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So get you some Vaseline, Slow Code.

thrashing on the line you claim you don't like the homosexaul remark
and yet you are amougthe worst ofenders

Old May 30th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Red Panty Man

"Mary Jane Underwood" wrote in message
oups.com...

me wrote:
can't we just get along? all we neeed is love.

LOVE??????? You have to be stupid! The scum on the air is the same scum
posting all of the homosexual topics here. ""The only love?"" here is
the perverted trash posted by mark morgan and billy smith.

I think there is nothing worse than a couple of old queens spreading
their trash, on the air or in these groups.

14.275 is the new 14.313 Perhaps worse?

14.275 serves a USEFULL PURPOSE.
It draws all the toilet tics like cow flops
draws horseflies. By so doing it keeps
the rest of the bands clear for the rest of us.

Ham radio NEEDS it's own LOONEY BIN where
all the goofballs can gravitate to. That freq is 14.275

Capeish ?

Old May 30th 06, 11:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Steve

On Mon, 29 May 2006 21:51:08 -0400, Red Panty Man wrote:

Capeish ?

That's spelled "capiche," dumbass.
Old May 31st 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
DrDeath

wrote:

Capeish ?

That's spelled "capiche," dumbass.

What do you expect coming from a "man" in red panties.