Old May 30th 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb
N0VFP

Default Heil's hovel on top of a mining shaft

The crossdressing Dave Heil wrote:
" wrote:

Wrong guess, and BTW, Markie, Wiseman's house is much better than your
filthy run down hovel.

I'm betting on the hovel.

You mean like yours atop a mine shaft and you are hoping to sell before
it falls in it when that cave-in occurs?

It is an interesting comparison though.

That because your tiny dick is akin to the dog's **** your wife laps
with her syphilitic tongue?

Old May 30th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Default get help

N0VFP wrote:
The crossdressing Dave Heil wrote:

you are desperate wismen
" wrote:

Wrong guess, and BTW, Markie, Wiseman's house is much better than your
filthy run down hovel.

I'm betting on the hovel.

You mean like yours atop a mine shaft and you are hoping to sell before
it falls in it when that cave-in occurs?

if he has insurance soething i guess youcan't afford wisemen he is
better off with it falling in
get help

Old May 30th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Lloyd II

oups.com...
" wrote:

Wrong guess, and BTW, Markie, Wiseman's house is much better than your
filthy run down hovel.

I'm betting on the hovel.

You mean like yours atop a mine shaft and you are hoping to sell before
it falls in it when that cave-in occurs?

It is an interesting comparison though.

Is it valued at $27,700 like yours, Roger?
Buahahahahaha!

Old May 31st 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default Retard Morgan whines again!

You are a ****ing retard, putzy fatboy!

" wrote:

Wrong guess, and BTW, Markie, Wiseman's house is much better than your
filthy run down hovel.

I'm betting on the hovel.

You mean like yours atop a mine shaft and you are hoping to sell before
it falls in it when that cave-in occurs?

if he has insurance soething i guess youcan't afford

Wrong again, ****wad. Roger has insurance, unlike your filthy two
bedroom hovel that your daddy owns.

Old May 31st 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
The crossdressing Dave Heil wrote:

you are desperate wismen

You are a ****ing retard, putzy fatboy!

if he has insurance soething i guess youcan't afford

Wrong again, ****wad. Roger has insurance, unlike your filthy two
bedroom hovel that your daddy owns.

my dad owns nothing sad to say medical bills left him broke as often
happens to the elderly in this conutry he lives in my home
get help

Old May 31st 06, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb
Mark Morgan

an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
The crossdressing Dave Heil wrote:

you are desperate wismen

You are a ****ing retard, putzy fatboy!

if he has insurance soething i guess youcan't afford

Wrong again, ****wad. Roger has insurance, unlike your filthy two
bedroom hovel that your daddy owns.

my dad owns nothing sad to say medical bills left him broke as often
happens to the elderly in this conutry he lives in my home
get help

i meant to say i exploit the elderly and stole his life savings.

Old May 31st 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

wrote in message
ps.com...

14 nyms and counting Markie-tard. plonk

Old May 31st 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb
an old freind to some, a nightmare to tother

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

14 nyms and counting Markie-tard. plonk

i need the bw

Old June 1st 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb
Landshark

wrote in message
ps.com...

Mark, I could care less about you or your fans, but I had your
screen nics kill filed, along with your fans. They still respond
to you, so this constant changing of screen nics is just so you
can be sure everyone else can see your problems, well most
don't care. This is straight from your TOS, so please read carefully

(g) to bombard individuals or newsgroups with uninvited communications, data
or information, or other similar activities, including but not limited to
"spamming", "flaming" or denial or distributed denial of service attacks.

(l) to post or transmit information or communications that are defamatory,
fraudulent, obscene or deceptive, including but not limited to scams such as
"make-money-fast" schemes or "pyramid/chain" letters;

p) to generate excessive amounts (as determined in our sole discretion) of
Internet traffic, or to disrupt net user groups or email use by others;

Now I'm sure there are more than enough people that are willing to take your
posts, copy them including headers and send them to &
and make complaints, but all you really have to do is stop
responding & changing nics to bypass newsgroups filters.

I will save you posts, as I have done with the others, then kill file
your latest screen nics, but please heed this little bit of advise and
stop changing your screen nics

Landshark

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.