RadioBanter

-   -   My husband James doesn't satisfy me anymore (217) 824-3675 (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/95585-re-my-husband-james-doesnt-satisfy-me-anymore-217-824-3675-a.html)

Not Cocksucker Lloyd June 5th 06 02:21 PM

STFU, Marqueer!

ass****ed by an old friend wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

The fact

The fact you said you were going to show at Dalton Ga hamfest and you
were a no-show, recorded. The fact that weasel face Tunder was too
chicken**** to get out of his truck and whined via cell phone,
recorded. The fact you hid when oris stopped by recorded. You are a
loser, pizza BOY.

get help this is a recording

get

Get to dying of your AIDS.

Billy Smith June 5th 06 03:07 PM

STFU, Marqueer!

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

ass****ed by an old friend wrote:

an old friend wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

The fact

The fact you said you were going to show at Dalton Ga hamfest and you
were a no-show, recorded. The fact that weasel face Tunder was too
chicken**** to get out of his truck and whined via cell phone,
recorded. The fact you hid when oris stopped by recorded. You are a
loser, pizza BOY.

get help this is a recording

get

Get to dying of your AIDS.

Why, did you try to give him AIDS, queer bait.

[email protected] June 5th 06 03:14 PM

STFU, Marqueer!

Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

ass****ed by an old friend wrote:

an old friend wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

The fact

The fact you said you were going to show at Dalton Ga hamfest and you
were a no-show, recorded. The fact that weasel face Tunder was too
chicken**** to get out of his truck and whined via cell phone,
recorded. The fact you hid when oris stopped by recorded. You are a
loser, pizza BOY.

get help this is a recording

get

Get to dying of your AIDS.

Why, did you know I tried to give him AIDS, queer bait.

That would be the only way you'd ever lose weight, fatass.

an old freind June 5th 06 05:50 PM

get help

Billy Smith June 6th 06 04:59 AM

STFU, Marqueer!

wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

ass****ed by an old friend wrote:

an old friend wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

The fact

The fact you said you were going to show at Dalton Ga hamfest and you
were a no-show, recorded. The fact that weasel face Tunder was too
chicken**** to get out of his truck and whined via cell phone,
recorded. The fact you hid when oris stopped by recorded. You are a
loser, pizza BOY.

get help this is a recording

get

Get to dying of your AIDS.

Why, did you know I tried to give him AIDS, queer bait.

That would be the only way you'd ever lose weight, fatass.

Muahahhaha, says a guy that is 5 foot 4 inches tall to a guy that is 6
foot something tall. You're nothing more than a pimple on my ass Weissman.

an_old_friend June 6th 06 05:17 AM

get help

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

Muahahhaha, says a guy that is 5 foot 4 inches tall to a guy that is 6
foot something tall. You're nothing more than a pimple on my ass Weissman.

he isn't even that he is just something you scrap off your shoe

K8MNsuxdix June 6th 06 12:46 PM

STFU, Marqueer!

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

That would be the only way you'd ever lose weight, fatass.

get

STFU, dumbass!

K8MNsuxdix June 6th 06 12:47 PM

STFU, Marqueer!

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

ass****ed by an old friend wrote:

an old friend wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

The fact

The fact you said you were going to show at Dalton Ga hamfest and you
were a no-show, recorded. The fact that weasel face Tunder was too
chicken**** to get out of his truck and whined via cell phone,
recorded. The fact you hid when oris stopped by recorded. You are a
loser, pizza BOY.

get help this is a recording

get

Get to dying of your AIDS.

Why, did you know I tried to give him AIDS, queer bait.

That would be the only way you'd ever lose weight, fatass.

Muahahhaha, says a guy that is IKYABWAI from 5" 6" 300 pound fatasss Billy

Yes, you are 5'6" inches, Lardass! You couldn't be tall if you tried,
you fat chicken****!

K8MNsuxdix June 6th 06 12:49 PM

Retard Marqueer assslurps Davies!

ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote: