Old May 31st 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
Billy Smith

Default My husband James doesn't satisfy me anymore (217) 824-3675

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

Mary Daugherty
(217) 824-3675

Scheissman harassing people again, what a loser.
Old May 31st 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an old friend

Default get help

Billy Smith wrote:
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

Mary Daugherty

Scheissman harassing people again, what a loser.

it is is his sole enjoyment the poor sick *******

Old June 1st 06, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Billy Smith wrote:
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

Mary Daugherty
(217) 824-3675

Sch

Billy Lardass Smith whining like a **** again, what a whining **** you
arfe, Davies!

Old June 1st 06, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Billy Smith wrote:
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

Mary Daugherty
(217) 824-3675

Sch

Billy Lardass Smith whining like a **** again, what a whining **** you
are, Davies!

Old June 1st 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default Retard Marqueer Morgan assslurps Billy Lloyd Davies Smith!

assraped by an old friend wrote:
it is is his sole enjoyment the poor sick *******

He's not posting, you stupid son of a bitch.

Old June 1st 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
assraped by an old friend wrote:
it is is his sole enjoyment the poor sick *******

He's not posting, you stupid son of a bitch.

who isn't posting?

somebody certainly was and that somebody is assumed male by our rules
of gramar

get help

Old June 2nd 06, 07:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
Billy Smith

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

Mary Daugherty
(217) 824-3675

Sch

Billy Lardass Smith whining like a **** again, what a whining **** you
arfe, Davies!

Still grasping at straws huh Scheissman. You're a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way what is "Arfe" MUAHAHAHHAHA! Loser
Old June 2nd 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

Mary Daugherty
(217) 824-3675

Sch

Billy Lardass Smith whining like a **** again, what a whining **** you
are, Davies!

Still grasping IKYABWAI

HAHAHAHA Billy "Lardass Davies" Smith is grasping for Roger Wiseman's
dick! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a queer you are, Davies!

Old June 2nd 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
assraped by an old friend wrote:
it is is his sole enjoyment the poor sick *******

He's not posting, you stupid son of a bitch.

who isn't posting?

Roger Wiseman isn't making these posts, you illiterate son of a bitch!

Wismen was mentioned in the post till you added his name

BUSTED again

somebody certainly was and that somebody is assumed male by our rules
of gramar

Like you would know anything about "grammar" you ****ing high school
dropout.

I have a degree weveral of them thay are NOT needed to deal with you

get help

Old June 2nd 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Markie has no degrees!

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
assraped by an old friend wrote:
it is is his sole enjoyment the poor sick *******

He's not posting, you stupid son of a bitch.
who isn't posting?

Roger Wiseman isn't making these posts, you illiterate son of a bitch!

Wismen was mentioned in the post till you added his name
BUSTED again

Wrong dumbass, it's in the pervious posts, the text which you cut out.

somebody certainly was and that somebody is assumed male by our rules
of gramar

Like you would know anything about "grammar" you ****ing high school
dropout.

I have a degree weveral of them thay are NOT needed to deal with you

No, you don't have any education. It shows.