RadioBanter

-   -   I hear Demons. (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/95817-i-hear-demons.html)

an old friend June 4th 06 02:57 AM

I hear Demons.

Punk Ass Roger wrote:
I have lived with demons for most of my fifty years and can no longer keep
them at bay. No matter how tightly I close my blinds, shut myself off from
reality, I cannot keep the demons at bay. I hear their voices in my head,
voices coming from the attic, voices coming from the basement (NO WAY I'm
going down there), and even the street lights whisper to me.

Will you pray for me, Mark? Will you pray for me, Todd? Will you pray for
me, Dr. Death? Will anybody pray for me? I need your help. You guys are my
last hope, my only friends in this whole world.

one you are forging Roger we know that

two you are rmost likely right Wisemen does have demons serious ones

three Wisemen is in my prays nightly and in my wife mrning pryers a
prayer that he recieve peace (wether the mental help he needs or
eternal peace being up to god)

if your goal is harrass him over the edge so help is forced upon him
preahps I should just let you, but frankly I can hardly stand seeing
even that pethic piece of **** harrased that way

an old friend June 4th 06 07:53 AM

get help

Roger Wiseman wrote:

I own you, Markie. You dance to my tune like a dumb little puppet.

get help forger

Roger Wiseman June 4th 06 07:58 AM

I hear Demons.

if your goal is harrass him over the edge so help is forced upon him
preahps I should just let you, but frankly I can hardly stand seeing
even that pethic piece of **** harrased that way

How about a deal, Markie Malarkie?
If you stop posting your dumb-ass comments here, I will too.
But since I am more intelligent than you are and live in a 600 square foot
mansion I bet you won't take me up on this.
I own you, Markie. You dance to my tune like a dumb little puppet.

[email protected] June 4th 06 02:02 PM

I hear Demons.

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 01:58:48 -0500, Roger Wiseman CurtainsBoy@glendale wrote:
How about a deal, Markie Malarkie?
If you stop posting your dumb-ass comments here, I will too.
But since I am more intelligent than you are and live in a 600 square foot
mansion I bet you won't take me up on this.
I own you, Markie. You dance to my tune like a dumb little puppet.

You don't evne have an IQ as high as me. I tested at 87 in 8th graed moron.

[email protected] June 4th 06 05:57 PM

Poor Lardass all alone on a Saturday night!

Punk Ass Roger wrote:
I have lived

Hi Lardass! The only punk is you, fatty!

[email protected] June 4th 06 05:58 PM

I hear Demons.

Roger Wiseman wrote:
if your goal is harrass him over the edge so help is forced upon him
preahps I should just let you, but frankly I can hardly stand seeing
even that pethic piece of **** harrased that way

Poor Lardass, mentally ill and needs to be put back in that mental
health facility where he spens a year!

[email protected] June 4th 06 06:00 PM

I hear Demons.

Lardass
Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLloyd
wrote:
On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 01:58:48 -0500, Roger Wiseman CurtainsBoy@glendale wrote:

if your goal is harrass him over the edge so help is forced upon him
preahps I should just let you, but frankly I can hardly stand seeing
even that pethic piece of **** harrased that way

How about a deal, Markie Malarkie?
If you stop posting your dumb-ass comments here, I will too.
But since I am more intelligent than you are and live in a 600 square foot

Poor Lardass his two room HUD apartment in the slums is all he willever
have.

mansion I bet you won't take me up on this.
I own you, Markie. You dance to my tune like a dumb little puppet.

?

What's the matter, fatass, answering yourself again?

an old friend June 4th 06 06:18 PM

I hear Demons.

wrote:
Roger Wiseman wrote:
if your goal is harrass him over the edge so help is forced upon him
preahps I should just let you, but frankly I can hardly stand seeing
even that pethic piece of **** harrased that way

Poor Lardass, mentally ill and needs to be put back in that mental
health facility where he spens a year!

you are n one to eb talk about mental illnes in other

Billy Smith June 4th 06 06:59 PM

I hear Demons.

wrote:

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 01:58:48 -0500, Roger Wiseman CurtainsBoy@glendale wrote:

if your goal is harrass him over the edge so help is forced upon him
preahps I should just let you, but frankly I can hardly stand seeing
even that pethic piece of **** harrased that way

How about a deal, Markie Malarkie?
If you stop posting your dumb-ass comments here, I will too.
But since I am more intelligent than you are and live in a 600 square foot

Poor Lardass his two room HUD apartment in the slums is all he willever
have.

At least Lloyd pays his own rent while you were a momma's boy from age
40 to age 50. Still living in momma's house, eating mommy's food,
sitting on your unemployed ass, doing nothing, no job, no education, no
prospects, nothing. What a poor ass loser!!

Billy Smith June 4th 06 07:00 PM

wrote:

Punk Ass Roger wrote:

I have lived

Hi Lardass! The only punk is you, fatty!

You're not going to intimidate anyone momma's boy!!! Don't his us with
your purse!!

Billy Smith June 4th 06 07:02 PM

I hear Demons.

wrote:

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 01:58:48 -0500, Roger Wiseman CurtainsBoy@glendale wrote:

How about a deal, Markie Malarkie?
If you stop posting your dumb-ass comments here, I will too.
But since I am more intelligent than you are and live in a 600 square foot
mansion I bet you won't take me up on this.
I own you, Markie. You dance to my tune like a dumb little puppet.

You don't evne have an IQ as high as me. I tested at 87 in 8th graed moron.

My IQ was 117 when I was in middle school and recently I took a test and
scored 122. Chew on that Wussman.

K8MNsuxdix June 4th 06 07:07 PM

I hear Demons.

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 01:58:48 -0500, Roger Wiseman CurtainsBoy@glendale wrote:

How about a deal, Markie Malarkie?
If you stop posting your dumb-ass comments here, I will too.
But since I am more intelligent than you are and live in a 600 square foot
mansion I bet you won't take me up on this.
I own you, Markie. You dance to my tune like a dumb little puppet.

You don't evne have an IQ as high as me. I tested at 87 in 8th graed moron.

My IQ was -117 when I was in middle school and recently I took a test and
scored -122. Chew on that Wussman.

You are lying, too, fatass. Your scores were truthfully corrected, you
are just a mentally ill retard who needs to grow the **** up, pizza
Boy! Now go think you are a timelord, little girl.

Billy Smith June 4th 06 07:11 PM

I hear Demons.

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

wrote:

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 01:58:48 -0500, Roger Wiseman CurtainsBoy@glendale wrote:

if your goal is harrass him over the edge so help is forced upon him
preahps I should just let you, but frankly I can hardly stand seeing
even that pethic piece of **** harrased that way

How about a deal, Markie Malarkie?
If you stop posting your dumb-ass comments here, I will too.
But since I am more intelligent than you are and live in a 600 square foot

Poor Lardass his two room HUD apartment in the slums is all he will ever
have.

At least Lloyd

Hi Lardass, you live in a filthy HUD apartment on welfare and food
stamps , work a high school kid's job and mooched off mommy and daddy
until they kicked you out in 1998.

Meanwhile you mooched off your mommy from the tender age of 40 all the
way up till she died. Of course, you're still mooching off her estate
when you got that filthy house that goes for 27,000 on a postage stamp
yard. Which explains why you can't muster a ham radio signal.

K8MNsuxdix June 4th 06 07:14 PM

I hear Demons.

Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

wrote:

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 01:58:48 -0500, Roger Wiseman CurtainsBoy@glendale wrote:

if your goal is harrass him over the edge so help is forced upon him
preahps I should just let you, but frankly I can hardly stand seeing
even that pethic piece of **** harrased that way

How about a deal, Markie Malarkie?
If you stop posting your dumb-ass comments here, I will too.
But since I am more intelligent than you are and live in a 600 square foot

Poor Lardass his two room HUD apartment in the slums is all he will ever
have.

At least Lloyd

Hi Lardass, you live in a filthy HUD apartment on welfare and food
stamps , work a high school kid's job and mooched off mommy and daddy
until they kicked you out in 1998.

Meanwhile

Meanwhile you continue to beg for money from crackwhoire mommy and drug
addict daddy and if Wiseman can't muster a radio signal, how could he
have ever jammed anybody?
Poor Billy Smith that two room HUD apartment in the slum is all he'll
ever have.

an old friend June 4th 06 08:01 PM

I hear Demons.

K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

Hi Lardass, you live in a filthy HUD apartment on welfare and food
stamps , work a high school kid's job and mooched off mommy and daddy
until they kicked you out in 1998.

Meanwhile

Meanwhile you continue to beg for money from crackwhoire mommy and drug
addict daddy and if Wiseman can't muster a radio signal, how could he
have ever jammed anybody?

maybe that your Jamming was so laughable (due to poor signal) is why
Riley decided to retest you thinkingif you could even get a sginal out
that might mean you were too dumb to pass a retest

[email protected] June 5th 06 02:38 PM

I hear Demons.

ass****ed by an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

Hi Lardass, you live in a filthy HUD apartment on welfare and food
stamps , work a high school kid's job and mooched off mommy and daddy
until they kicked you out in 1998.

Meanwhile

Meanwhile you continue to beg for money from crackwhoire mommy and drug
addict daddy and if Wiseman can't muster a radio signal, how could he
have ever jammed anybody?

maybe that your Jamming was so laughable (due to poor signal) is why

Maybe the tape sent in was a forgery, too, dumbass.

Riley decided to retest you thinkingif you could even get a sginal out
that might mean you were too dumb to pass a retest

Exccept he did pass a retest and upgraded to Extra, dumbass!
Check QRZ.com and you'll see Wiseman is an Extra.

an old freind June 5th 06 05:54 PM

I hear Demons.

wrote:
ass****ed by an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

maybe that your Jamming was so laughable (due to poor signal) is why

Maybe the tape sent in was a forgery, too, dumbass.

possibliy I grant you but given your manner here wismen I doubt it
get help for your demons

[email protected] June 6th 06 01:10 PM

I hear Demons.

sodomized by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

maybe that your Jamming was so laughable (due to poor signal) is why

Maybe the tape sent in was a forgery, too, dumbass.

possibliy I grant you

You are rather stupid, Marqueer!

an old freind June 6th 06 04:11 PM

I hear Demons.

wrote:
ass****ed by an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

maybe that your Jamming was so laughable (due to poor signal) is why

Maybe the tape sent in was a forgery, too, dumbass.

possibliy I grant you

You are rather stupid, Marqueer!

for granting wisemen the same doubt I grannted Dahmer no that isn't
stupidity is fairness

get help

K8MNsuxdix June 7th 06 03:08 PM

I hear Demons.

wrote:
ass****ed by an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

maybe that your Jamming was so laughable (due to poor signal) is why

Maybe the tape sent in was a forgery, too, dumbass.

possibliy I grant you

You are rather stupid, Marqueer!

for granting

**** off, Marqueer!

Billy Smith June 7th 06 06:04 PM

I hear Demons.

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

wrote:

ass****ed by an old friend wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

maybe that your Jamming was so laughable (due to poor signal) is why

Maybe the tape sent in was a forgery, too, dumbass.

possibliy I grant you

You are rather stupid, Marqueer!

for granting

**** off, Marqueer!

Weissman again is trying to hit someone with his purse. What a puss!!

[email protected] June 8th 06 03:00 PM

I hear Demons.

Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

wrote:

ass****ed by an old friend wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

maybe that your Jamming was so laughable (due to poor signal) is why

Maybe the tape sent in was a forgery, too, dumbass.

possibliy I grant you

You are rather stupid, Marqueer!

for granting

**** off, Marqueer!

Weissman again is trying to hit someone with his purse.

Billy "Lardass Davies" Smith plagiarizes from Roger Wiseman again, what
an illiterate loser!

an old freind June 8th 06 05:22 PM

I hear Demons.

wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

Weissman again is trying to hit someone with his purse.

Billy "Lardass Davies" Smith plagiarizes from Roger Wiseman again, what
an illiterate loser!

get help wismen and then maybe you will stop hearing the demons

Not Cocksucker Lloyd June 9th 06 01:06 PM

I hear Demons.

assraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

Weissman again is trying to hit someone with his purse.

Billy "Lardass Davies" Smith plagiarizes from Roger Wiseman again, what
an illiterate loser!

get

Get a ****ing clue, Marqueef and maybe you could stop your alcohol
binges, you illiterate son of a bitch!