Old June 4th 06, 02:57 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default I hear Demons.

Punk Ass Roger wrote:
I have lived with demons for most of my fifty years and can no longer keep
them at bay. No matter how tightly I close my blinds, shut myself off from
reality, I cannot keep the demons at bay. I hear their voices in my head,
voices coming from the attic, voices coming from the basement (NO WAY I'm
going down there), and even the street lights whisper to me.

Will you pray for me, Mark? Will you pray for me, Todd? Will you pray for
me, Dr. Death? Will anybody pray for me? I need your help. You guys are my
last hope, my only friends in this whole world.

one you are forging Roger we know that

two you are rmost likely right Wisemen does have demons serious ones

three Wisemen is in my prays nightly and in my wife mrning pryers a
prayer that he recieve peace (wether the mental help he needs or
eternal peace being up to god)

if your goal is harrass him over the edge so help is forced upon him
preahps I should just let you, but frankly I can hardly stand seeing
even that pethic piece of **** harrased that way

Old June 4th 06, 07:53 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default get help

Roger Wiseman wrote:

I own you, Markie. You dance to my tune like a dumb little puppet.

get help forger

Old June 4th 06, 07:58 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Roger Wiseman

if your goal is harrass him over the edge so help is forced upon him
preahps I should just let you, but frankly I can hardly stand seeing
even that pethic piece of **** harrased that way

How about a deal, Markie Malarkie?
If you stop posting your dumb-ass comments here, I will too.
But since I am more intelligent than you are and live in a 600 square foot
mansion I bet you won't take me up on this.
I own you, Markie. You dance to my tune like a dumb little puppet.

Old June 4th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 01:58:48 -0500, Roger Wiseman CurtainsBoy@glendale wrote:
How about a deal, Markie Malarkie?
If you stop posting your dumb-ass comments here, I will too.
But since I am more intelligent than you are and live in a 600 square foot
mansion I bet you won't take me up on this.
I own you, Markie. You dance to my tune like a dumb little puppet.

You don't evne have an IQ as high as me. I tested at 87 in 8th graed moron.
Old June 4th 06, 05:57 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Poor Lardass all alone on a Saturday night!

Punk Ass Roger wrote:
I have lived

Hi Lardass! The only punk is you, fatty!

Old June 4th 06, 05:58 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Roger Wiseman wrote:
if your goal is harrass him over the edge so help is forced upon him
preahps I should just let you, but frankly I can hardly stand seeing
even that pethic piece of **** harrased that way

Poor Lardass, mentally ill and needs to be put back in that mental
health facility where he spens a year!

Old June 4th 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Lardass
Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLloyd
wrote:
On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 01:58:48 -0500, Roger Wiseman CurtainsBoy@glendale wrote:

if your goal is harrass him over the edge so help is forced upon him
preahps I should just let you, but frankly I can hardly stand seeing
even that pethic piece of **** harrased that way

How about a deal, Markie Malarkie?
If you stop posting your dumb-ass comments here, I will too.
But since I am more intelligent than you are and live in a 600 square foot

Poor Lardass his two room HUD apartment in the slums is all he willever
have.

mansion I bet you won't take me up on this.
I own you, Markie. You dance to my tune like a dumb little puppet.

?

What's the matter, fatass, answering yourself again?