RadioBanter

-   -   I have a degree (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/95843-i-have-degree.html)

Not Cocksucker Lloyd June 13th 06 02:50 PM

Retard Morgan spams some more!

sucked off an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Sodomized by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

STFU, spammer!

spam has to be unsolitcd and you expressly solict a reply hence no spam

Wrong, dumbass, what you are doing with your "get help" posts is
spamming.
if I am spaming you are spammer and harassing and several other
violation fo the ToS you agreed to

You are spamming, stupid, you are posting the same ****ing lame
replies. But you can't do any better, can you?

nope

Yep.

an old friend June 13th 06 04:07 PM

get help

wrote:
Sodomized by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Yep.

tlak about lame replies

get help

[email protected] June 14th 06 03:21 PM

IKYABWAI from Markie!

wrote:
Sodomized by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Yep.

tlak about lame replies

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, you are the queen of them, Marqueer! And it's spelled "talk", you
illiterate retard!

[email protected] June 15th 06 12:43 PM

Markie needs a clue

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an old friend, his dying daddy wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Why'd you snip it out, imbecile?

Yeah, you are the queen of them, Marqueer! And it's spelled "talk", you
illiterate retard!

get

You're trying to make me do all the work. You are one lazy fat *******
in real life, too, huh, welfare leech? Go back to cluttering up the
group with "get help" and your "wismen" material.

an old freind June 15th 06 02:17 PM

get help

wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Why'd you snip it out, imbecile?

to avoid needing another nym just carring the freight of accumunlated
**** Wismen

Yeah, you are the queen of them, Marqueer! And it's spelled "talk", you
illiterate retard!

get

You're trying to make me do all the work.

yes indeed I wil have you do all the work in poluting the NG with your
foulness
You are one lazy fat *******
in real life, too, huh, welfare leech? Go back to cluttering up the
group with "get help" and your "wismen" material.

meaning known can be spam by your own admission

Roger Wiseman June 15th 06 02:33 PM

Morgan the Moron

wrote in
oups.com:

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

obviously not

Obviously so, since you snipped and ran.

Obviously so, as you prove below.

guess you can't count

I guess you can't put together a complete sentence!

get

STFU, spammer!

spam has to be unsolitcd and you expressly solict a reply hence no
spam

Wrong, dumbass, what you are doing with your "get help" posts is
spamming.

About like the 100 posts "whaaaaaaaaaah!

Lardass, you couldn't count to 100! Now go play with your trashcan
robots, loser. You've had nothing relevant to say at any time, that's
why your ****ty show has no listeners or guests!

Me and Mark Like to tie each other up and spank our bare asses. Then we
suck off each other doing 69..............really ****ing hot. Then we
get on 2 meters and take turns jamming the input of the repeater while
the other sucks off till we both explode.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

[email protected] June 16th 06 10:59 AM

Morgan the Moron

Lloyd Davies wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

[...]

Somehow, Davies, you speak the truth about your faggotry.

[email protected] June 16th 06 11:02 AM

Retard Marqueer, dumb as a rock!

assraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Why'd you snip it out, imbecile?

to avoid needing another nym just carring the freight of accumunlated
**** Wismen

No, you snipped it out because it struck a nerve, stupid.

Yeah, you are the queen of them, Marqueer! And it's spelled "talk", you
illiterate retard!
get

You're trying to make me do all the work.

yes indeed I wil have you do all the work in poluting

Oh, so you are free to polluting it with not only your presence but
your spam.

You are one lazy fat *******
in real life, too, huh, welfare leech? Go back to cluttering up the
group with "get help" and your "wismen" material.

meaning known can be spam

Meaning you are spamming, retard.

an old freind June 16th 06 12:07 PM

get help

wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

You're trying to make me do all the work.

yes indeed I wil have you do all the work in poluting

Oh, so you are free to polluting it with not only your presence but
your spam.

indeed we have admisssion to gay bashing
nice too admit is wisemen but weall knew it anyway