RadioBanter

-   -   I have a degree (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/95843-i-have-degree.html)

Roger Wiseman June 4th 06 11:16 AM

I have a degree

I, Roger Leo Wiseman, did not misspell the below words. This is another of
Lloyd's many lies.

"Certailny: Woger is certailny stupid.

"Iliterate" What's an L here and there?

"entiorely" West Virginia phonics again.

"apoloigize" Only in Woger's warped mind.

"wiuth" Wiuth what??

"exaggerarte" Good one.

"eteranl" As in forever?

"ionly" Ions? Lonely? Who knows?

"expossed" Still no spell check.

"workibg" As in working?

"assulted" Darned typos!

"Georgaphy." Georgia on his mind?

"remibndded" It is hard to talk with your mouth full.

"corrpuption" Is that a dog?

"molsetred" Only 2Test knows.

"Whinyng". What?

"Plagairizing". Geesh

"emnpty" The inside of Roger's head.

"rloer" Not sure what Roger means here.

"lilusp" Woger meant to thay lithp.

"poat" Post?

"publich" Public?

"ashamerd" Les ain't ashamerd of Roger.

"agasin". Play it agasin, Sam.

"woamn"

"doens't" Dagnabbit, Timmy.

"hyurt"

"chcien****" You figure this one out.

"imginary" Hey, Rog. Another typo?

"asck" Sack or ask?

"Ultimte" Hooked on Phonics?

"greade" First or Second?

"attentiopn" Hooked on phonics, are we?

"copuple" Damn. Lloyd moved my keys around again.

"licvense" What Riley makes you retest for.

"havfe" Half? Halve? Have? Who knows.

"Baout" Bout? About?

"unsubstantiateed" It gets better.

"pompousity" Oops! Darn that keyboard, anyway!

"suergery" That is Devry for ya.

"aditting" Darn those typos!

"abckpedals" His greasy hair got in his eyes again

"shreeched" Wasn't he the guy in a sit com? Screech?

"stuid" Pot calling the kettle black?

"heared" That's West Virginia for heard.

"assuslted" Rog just makes em' up as he goes along.

"experieince" Oh, DUH!

"abouve" Is this a French word?

"Cosast" Some place by a body of water?

"mebership", Just a typo, right?

"retqards" Regards or Retards? Who can tell?

"coordinbator" Huh?

"Realy" Really?

"Nitoiced" Keyboard error or stupidity?

Becasue

Licence

Convienince

Myabe

"occurance" Say what?

"srtuggling"

"definatrely"

"delapidated" What a dufus.

"picutre"

"permenatly" Ebonics again?

"Arest" You need a rest, Wogie.

"Sentenceing" No comment.

"Narcotices" What?

"Undre" Is this a city in Germany?

"Surgeoun" And this would be?

"Commuications" Who is laughing at who?

"Ovre" Ovre and out!

"Wondreful" It's a "wondreful" day in the neighborhood?

"Derivitave" Still no spell-checker, eh?

"You lose, **** for brians." Woger showing who real loser is.

"Deisowned" Deis what?

"Deeppest" Roger strikes again.

"Dodgeing". Is he talking about a car?

"Staedy" Steady?

"Linme" Transmission line?

"Getr" Nobody knows.

"Experieince" Wogie is good, ain't he?

"Appropiate" What kind of opiate?

"Laywer" Lay what?

"Visitpors" You never have any, ergo you don't know how to spell it.

"It's "complaintant," you sniveling weasel." (Roger Wiseman on spelling
complainant.)

"Irreevant" Good going, Wogie.

"Forwared" Forward HO!

"Glady" Glad Bags?

"Neighborhod" It's a wonderful day in Wogie's neighborhood.

"Mena" Mean? What you mean, Wogie?

"Notr" Not?

"Sassifyed" ALA Rolling Stones.No Sassifaction..

"Fantasises" That is "fantasizes", Wussman.

"Illarate" West BY GOD Virginny!

"Reveresed" Must be one of those off-brand keyboards.

"Soem".as in Some? What a loser.

"VIRIN".What Wogie was before he met the Lavender Lads.

"Minisule".he mussa meant miniscule. Like his IQ.

"Champoin".Whassup, Wiseman? No dictionaries in the mental ward?

"Anoinymous"...a cross between anonymous and annoying?

"Acident" Roger's mom got preggers by accident.

"Alreaedy" Alright, already!

"Amouints" Roger amounts to nothing.

"Aposterphe" This guy is a hoot, ain't he?

"Basios"...word Woger uses when he gets neeeerrrrvous.
"Behing"...a cross between being and behind?

"Coiward" As in peeking from behind his mommy's curtains.
"Feamle"...I think he meant female.
"Losser"...only loser Roger can do it better.
"Ignroant"...typical, considering the source.
"Sluprs"...only Rogie knows what this means.
"Travelled"...a Rogerism, replete with ignorance.
"Postss"...pssst...Roger..that should be Posts.
"Defgenerate"...well, it's Roger's word...
"Faity"...he meant to say Fairy, but you know Roger.

"Ghet" Get a load of Curtain Boy!
"Distribiution"...Roger likes using phonics.
"Biotch"...he meant Bitch, but his phonics took over again.
"Methjadone"...a West Virginia substitute for Heroin.
"Sumbliminal"...one of Roger's favorites.
"Recepticle"...either of Roger's moist cavaties.
"Cociane"...a West Virginia drug of choice?
"Tiome"...Roger meant to say Time...but his fingers were numb.
"Beraking"...no definition. Could mean 'beraking' the leaves,
"Amny"...he meant 'any',
"Nlay"...a town in Maylaysia? Vermont?
"Al;ong"...only Wussman knows what this means.
"Becasu"...well, becasu Roger is not the brightest bulb on the tree.
"Seperation". Why? Because Roger cannot "seperate" from his mommie!
"Sisnce" He meant Since, but his pudgy little fingers slipped off the keys.
"gnetically" What?
"provce" (prove?)
"Piuzza" (West Virginia Pizza)
"Schol" (school?)
"strill" (still?)
"shoitgun" 12 ga or 20 ga?
"Snoip" (How they spell "snip" in Glen Dale)
"Maturbater". Wiseman does it all the time, he just can't spell it.(leaves a
sticky residue on his right hand)
"Coskscuking". It's a Roger thing, as in Lavender Lads.
"Waddleing". Only in Glen Dale, eh?
"Spaeaking". Curtain Boy did this after his second retest.

" Stgop" Roger's version of Stop.

"Fahter's" He meant Father's Day.

"fserting"..would that be festering?

"poists". Roger meant "posts".

"snadwich" As in peanut butter and jelly?

"regualr" Glen Dale rendition of "regular".

"aftrer" After? Aftrer what?

"soory". Sorry Roger ****s up again.

"didnb't" He didn't?

"whoile". He ate the whoile thing?

"Woamn" He's hooked on West Virginia phonics, all right.

"prrof" And he kin prove it, too.

"beforfe" Was that before he lurned to spell?

"yoiuy" Roger's version of "y'all".

"illerate" Only illiterate Roger can spell like this.

"haeart" Aw, how heartless of me to laugh!

"valule" Roger has no values. No wonder he can't spell it.

"proch" Doesn't everyone have one on their house?

"inmstitution" Where Roger's mom put him in June 1999.

"timne" It's Howdy Doody time?

"whgo" What? Who dat?

"gnetically" Only Roger knows what this one means.

"crfy" Like, cry, Roger, cry.

"stutrtering" Some stutter, Wiseman stutrters.

"Whjere" Where is Curtain Boy?

"Webiste" That's Website to the rest of us.

"Youire" Your? You're? Who knows.

"fiored" As in fired?

"Parety" Roger gave a party once. Nobody came.

"Bouynce" Bounce?

"Varification" Verifiable mental case.

"Probelms" Poor Rogie.has many problems of the mental sort.

"Partricipate" Oh, DUH!!!!

"Cryed" Gee, Wogie..cry me a river.you dolt!

"Stoick" What a dork. His old 386 has no spell check program.

"Partiall" More WV Phonics, I see.

"Obsucred" Either obscured or Rogie has "sucre" on his mind.

"Infinate" Stupid. Think finite, Rogie.

"Sustinance" As in Sustenance?

"Juvinile". This is the way Roger likes his boys.

"Piut" Put it where, Rogie?

"Toyus". "Toyus R Us?

"Diminuative". Roger's height.

"Definitely" Definitely

"Percriptions" Say what?

"Credibiliy" More Glen Dale intellect.

"Thsoe" Yet another Glen Dale gaffe.

long as you try to post here you will be treated like the scum you
are. You can only post on this board and play your psychotic games
here.

150 posts in one hour is spam you moron, and to top it off you use at
least 4 different dial up accounts
http://1st.net/
MSN
AOL
netzero.net
1Cust5558.an3.cle11.da.uu.net

you have threatened
Lloyd's life
Chosen's life [who ever he is]
Steve's Life
DeLorean's life
my life

you have threatened to get numerous people fired from their jobs, and
have Tos'd this board and still are trying to Tos it

you are one sick son of a bitch and you will never post on NIM Busters

This is your domain so enjoy it

an old friend June 4th 06 06:22 PM

get help

an_old_friend June 4th 06 08:58 PM

get help

LLOYD THE LOSER DAVIES wrote:
mark morgan taught me to appreciate solid waste so now im into scat.

get help wisemen

[email protected] June 5th 06 02:43 PM

Retard Markie's malformed head is exploding!

ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:
LLOYD THE LOSER DAVIES wrote:
mark morgan taught me to appreciate solid waste so now im into scat.

get

Get help for your Wiseman obsession, dumbass. Wiseman didn't post that.
I see you still whine your two word replies (actually spam) because
your tiny brain cell would burst if you actually had to type more than
those two words.

an old friend June 5th 06 05:16 PM

get help

wrote:
ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:
LLOYD THE LOSER DAVIES wrote:
mark morgan taught me to appreciate solid waste so now im into scat.

get

Get help for your Wiseman obsession, dumbass. Wiseman didn't post that.
I see you still whine your two word replies (actually spam) because
your tiny brain cell would burst if you actually had to type more than
those two words.

obviously not

get help wismen

[email protected] June 6th 06 01:26 PM

Retard Markie proves he's stupid!

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:
LLOYD THE LOSER DAVIES wrote:
mark morgan taught me to appreciate solid waste so now im into scat.
get

Get help for your Wiseman obsession, dumbass. Wiseman didn't post that.
I see you still whine your two word replies (actually spam) because
your tiny brain cell would burst if you actually had to type more than
those two words.

obviously not

Obviously so, as you prove below.

get help wismen

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

an old friend June 6th 06 03:50 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:
LLOYD THE LOSER DAVIES wrote:
mark morgan taught me to appreciate solid waste so now im into scat.
get

Get help for your Wiseman obsession, dumbass. Wiseman didn't post that.
I see you still whine your two word replies (actually spam) because
your tiny brain cell would burst if you actually had to type more than
those two words.

obviously not

Obviously so, as you prove below.

guess you can't count

get help wismen

K8MNsuxdix June 7th 06 03:13 PM

Retard Markie: get help

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:
LLOYD THE LOSER DAVIES wrote:
mark morgan taught me to appreciate solid waste so now im into scat.
get

Get help for your Wiseman obsession, dumbass. Wiseman didn't post that.
I see you still whine your two word replies (actually spam) because
your tiny brain cell would burst if you actually had to type more than
those two words.
obviously not

Obviously so, as you prove below.

guess you can't count

I guess you can't put together a complete sentence!

Billy Smith June 7th 06 06:11 PM

Retard Markie: get help

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:

LLOYD THE LOSER DAVIES wrote:

mark morgan taught me to appreciate solid waste so now im into scat.

get

Get help for your Wiseman obsession, dumbass. Wiseman didn't post that.
I see you still whine your two word replies (actually spam) because
your tiny brain cell would burst if you actually had to type more than
those two words.

obviously not

Obviously so, as you prove below.

guess you can't count

I guess you can't put together a complete sentence!

Weissman, it's a shame that abortion wasn't made legal in 1955 that way
you could have been flushed.

[email protected] June 8th 06 03:04 PM

Retard Markie: get help

Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:

LLOYD THE LOSER DAVIES wrote:

mark morgan taught me to appreciate solid waste so now im into scat.

get

Get help for your Wiseman obsession, dumbass. Wiseman didn't post that.
I see you still whine your two word replies (actually spam) because
your tiny brain cell would burst if you actually had to type more than
those two words.

obviously not

Obviously so, as you prove below.

guess you can't count

I guess you can't put together a complete sentence!

Weissman, it's a shame plagiarism, poor loser Davies

More plagiarism, Davies? Roger told you that same exact sentence except
he used 1973 in the year.

[email protected] June 8th 06 03:05 PM

get help

an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

obviously not

Obviously so, since you snipped and ran.

Obviously so, as you prove below.

guess you can't count

I guess you can't put together a complete sentence!

get

STFU, spammer!

an old friend June 8th 06 04:46 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

obviously not

Obviously so, since you snipped and ran.

Obviously so, as you prove below.

guess you can't count

I guess you can't put together a complete sentence!

get

STFU, spammer!

spam has to be unsolitcd and you expressly solict a reply hence no spam

get help

[email protected] June 9th 06 01:37 PM

Morgan the Moron

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
obviously not

Obviously so, since you snipped and ran.

Obviously so, as you prove below.

guess you can't count

I guess you can't put together a complete sentence!
get

STFU, spammer!

spam has to be unsolitcd and you expressly solict a reply hence no spam

Wrong, dumbass, what you are doing with your "get help" posts is
spamming.

Billy Smith June 9th 06 04:21 PM

Morgan the Moron

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

obviously not

Obviously so, since you snipped and ran.

Obviously so, as you prove below.

guess you can't count

I guess you can't put together a complete sentence!

get

STFU, spammer!

spam has to be unsolitcd and you expressly solict a reply hence no spam

Wrong, dumbass, what you are doing with your "get help" posts is
spamming.

About like the 100 posts you make a day with nothing relevant to say.
What moron!

an old friend June 9th 06 04:51 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

STFU, spammer!

spam has to be unsolitcd and you expressly solict a reply hence no spam

Wrong, dumbass, what you are doing with your "get help" posts is
spamming.

if I am spaming you are spammer and harassing and several other
violation fo the ToS you agreed to

get help

[email protected] June 12th 06 03:05 PM

Morgan the Moron

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

obviously not

Obviously so, since you snipped and ran.

Obviously so, as you prove below.

guess you can't count

I guess you can't put together a complete sentence!

get

STFU, spammer!

spam has to be unsolitcd and you expressly solict a reply hence no spam

Wrong, dumbass, what you are doing with your "get help" posts is
spamming.

About like the 100 posts "whaaaaaaaaaah!

Lardass, you couldn't count to 100! Now go play with your trashcan
robots, loser. You've had nothing relevant to say at any time, that's
why your ****ty show has no listeners or guests!

[email protected] June 12th 06 03:06 PM

Moron Morgan

Sodomized by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

STFU, spammer!

spam has to be unsolitcd and you expressly solict a reply hence no spam

Wrong, dumbass, what you are doing with your "get help" posts is
spamming.

if I am spaming you are spammer and harassing and several other
violation fo the ToS you agreed to

You are spamming, stupid, you are posting the same ****ing lame
replies. But you can't do any better, can you?

an old friend June 13th 06 04:07 PM

get help

wrote:
Sodomized by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Yep.

tlak about lame replies

get help

[email protected] June 14th 06 03:21 PM

IKYABWAI from Markie!

wrote:
Sodomized by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Yep.

tlak about lame replies

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, you are the queen of them, Marqueer! And it's spelled "talk", you
illiterate retard!

[email protected] June 15th 06 12:43 PM

Markie needs a clue

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an old friend, his dying daddy wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Why'd you snip it out, imbecile?

Yeah, you are the queen of them, Marqueer! And it's spelled "talk", you
illiterate retard!

get

You're trying to make me do all the work. You are one lazy fat *******
in real life, too, huh, welfare leech? Go back to cluttering up the
group with "get help" and your "wismen" material.

an old freind June 15th 06 02:17 PM

get help

wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Why'd you snip it out, imbecile?

to avoid needing another nym just carring the freight of accumunlated
**** Wismen

Yeah, you are the queen of them, Marqueer! And it's spelled "talk", you
illiterate retard!

get

You're trying to make me do all the work.

yes indeed I wil have you do all the work in poluting the NG with your
foulness
You are one lazy fat *******
in real life, too, huh, welfare leech? Go back to cluttering up the
group with "get help" and your "wismen" material.

meaning known can be spam by your own admission

Roger Wiseman June 15th 06 02:33 PM

Morgan the Moron

wrote in
oups.com:

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

obviously not

Obviously so, since you snipped and ran.

Obviously so, as you prove below.

guess you can't count

I guess you can't put together a complete sentence!

get

STFU, spammer!

spam has to be unsolitcd and you expressly solict a reply hence no
spam

Wrong, dumbass, what you are doing with your "get help" posts is
spamming.

About like the 100 posts "whaaaaaaaaaah!

Lardass, you couldn't count to 100! Now go play with your trashcan
robots, loser. You've had nothing relevant to say at any time, that's
why your ****ty show has no listeners or guests!

Me and Mark Like to tie each other up and spank our bare asses. Then we
suck off each other doing 69..............really ****ing hot. Then we
get on 2 meters and take turns jamming the input of the repeater while
the other sucks off till we both explode.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

[email protected] June 16th 06 10:59 AM

Morgan the Moron

Lloyd Davies wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

[...]

Somehow, Davies, you speak the truth about your faggotry.

[email protected] June 16th 06 11:02 AM

Retard Marqueer, dumb as a rock!

assraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Why'd you snip it out, imbecile?

to avoid needing another nym just carring the freight of accumunlated
**** Wismen

No, you snipped it out because it struck a nerve, stupid.

Yeah, you are the queen of them, Marqueer! And it's spelled "talk", you
illiterate retard!
get

You're trying to make me do all the work.

yes indeed I wil have you do all the work in poluting

Oh, so you are free to polluting it with not only your presence but
your spam.

You are one lazy fat *******
in real life, too, huh, welfare leech? Go back to cluttering up the
group with "get help" and your "wismen" material.

meaning known can be spam

Meaning you are spamming, retard.

an old freind June 16th 06 12:07 PM

get help

wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

You're trying to make me do all the work.

yes indeed I wil have you do all the work in poluting

Oh, so you are free to polluting it with not only your presence but
your spam.

indeed we have admisssion to gay bashing
nice too admit is wisemen but weall knew it anyway

[email protected] June 17th 06 09:36 PM

Quit spamming

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:

You're trying to make me do all the work.
yes indeed I wil have you do all the work in poluting

Oh, so you are free to polluting it with not only your presence but
your spam.

indeed we have admisssion to

Your spamming? Yes, we do.

gay bashing

Oh, that's just one of the fun tweaks to make you chase your tail
around and around in here, Marqueer.

[email protected] June 17th 06 09:38 PM

I have a degree

Lloyd Austin Davies, not
Roger Wiseman wrote:
I, Roger Leo Wiseman, did not misspell the below words.

flushed IKYABWAI

You mean the "words below," Lardass. That's a good **** up.

an old freind June 17th 06 11:09 PM

get help

wrote:

indeed we have admisssion to

Your spamming? Yes, we do.

you are the one that has indeed confessed to spamming

[email protected] June 19th 06 01:40 PM

Markie the Moron

an old freind wrote:
wrote:

indeed we have admisssion to

Your spamming? Yes, we do.

you are the one that has indeed confessed to spamming

Wrong, stupid, read the song, it has YOU as one of the authors. You are
too ****ing dense to see you are being mocked.

an old friend June 19th 06 03:01 PM

Wismen backpedals on his confession

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

indeed we have admisssion to

Your spamming? Yes, we do.

you are the one that has indeed confessed to spamming

Wrong, stupid, read the song, it has YOU as one of the authors.

but you yourself are the author under the very I am replyig to

YOU are the auhor
You are
too ****ing dense to see you are being mocked.

I know you are tryingto mock

but I refuse to allow it

get help

[email protected] June 20th 06 01:44 PM

Morgan backpedals on his confession

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

indeed we have admisssion to

Your spamming? Yes, we do.
you are the one that has indeed confessed to spamming

Wrong, stupid, read the song, it has YOU as one of the authors.

but you yourself are the author under the very I am replyig to

Nope. You are, faggot.

YOU are the auhor

Nope, not according to the credits.

You are
too ****ing dense to see you are being mocked.

I know you are tryingto mock

And you make it so easy!

but I refuse to allow it

What will you do, sit on your fat ass and whine?

an old friend June 20th 06 02:52 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

indeed we have admisssion to

Your spamming? Yes, we do.
you are the one that has indeed confessed to spamming

Wrong, stupid, read the song, it has YOU as one of the authors.

but you yourself are the author under the very I am replyig to

Nope. You are, faggot.

get help delsuonal one

[email protected] June 20th 06 08:08 PM

What irony!

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

Mheh. Says the ****tard who sees Wismen behind every post against him.

an old freind June 20th 06 08:11 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

get help delsuonal one

Mheh. Says the ****tard who sees Wismen behind every post against him.

nope I don't I know other take part but you do most of it Wisemen

you are just not clever enough to fool anybody

an old freind June 20th 06 08:37 PM

get help

an old friend wrote:
forger