Old June 4th 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Smith

Default Elimination of CW is a loss in the number of ways we can communicatewith other.

LLOYD THE LOSER DAVIES wrote:

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Lloyd" wrote in message
news
On 21 May 2006 13:12:33 -0700, an old friend drooled:

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

Or just a common drunk or dope addict that gets worse as
the night goes on?

more libel

how drool Dan

Dan doesn't drool. Right, Dan?

No I don't. Why is this particular idiotic thread in every major ham
radio group? It finally dropped out of DX, and now I find it in
"equipment". How about you children make your own little group, all climb
into it, and make each other happy.

Dan/W4NTI

Even if I could learn the CW, I'm too stupid to pass the written test.

I have this congenital problem, you see. Life is NOT good for me.
I suffer from Microcephalic Dwarfism and I've been afflicted with it since I
can remember.
Definition: These syndromes associate growth retardation with
microcephaly and various facial anomalies.

My forehead is smaller than that of a normal person and my cranial cavity is
little larger than that of a Florida orange. My sloping forehead has only
one advantage in that it allows me to insert it into my rectal cavity with
little or no pain. While less than comfortable, and while it impedes clear
speech I am able to keep my ears warm in the coldest of climates, but those
are the good points.

I have suffered from extreme retardation all my life and have recently been
considering placing my head in the oven. I am betting that the accumulated
yeast in my mouth will aid me in blowing my head off at 350 degrees, thus
ending it all.

You guys have no idea of what torture it is to live with my afflictions. You
will miss me when I am gone.

See that Scheissman is on here again posting his stupidity.
Old June 5th 06, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Billy Smith wrote:
LLOYD THE LOSER DAVIES wrote:

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
nk.net...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

[...]

I see that Billy Smith never ventured from posting his stupidity!

Billy "illiterate " Smith claims to have been in the Library, but he
can't even spell "I've" correctly, maybe Billy should check out the
English tutoring books there in
et:
"Ive been to quite a few libraries on Sunday and a lot of them are
open."