Old June 7th 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an_old_friend

Default take it you will have a stroke...no wait go for it

Slow Code wrote:
No more automatic renewals. Individuals must retest and pass all elements
required for their license class.

The passing score for written exams needs to be raised to 85%.

Code elements should be 13 wpm for General, and 20 wpm for Extra.

Make the no-code Tech license one year non-renewable.

sc

you do want to kill Cw along with the ARS don't you