Old June 11th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default get help

Jim wrote:
Hey, Lloyd, I should have realized it needed to be spelled wrong.
Thanks! (but it still needs an exclamation point)

what you need is to grow up boy

Old June 11th 06, 11:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Jim wrote:
*SPNAK!* *SPNAK!* *SPNAK!* *SPNAK!* *SPNAK!* *SPNAK!*

my word you do look so adult in posting that

Old June 12th 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default Reget help

Jim wrote:
On 11 Jun 2006 15:43:34 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

my word you do look so adult in posting that

But, because of the "adult" you are, you can't resist responding.
Q.E.D. I own you.

another though why is it that you seek ownership of another man?

sound like serious sexual issues there esp when you target is a know
Bisexaul

Old June 12th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Jim wrote:
On 11 Jun 2006 16:09:22 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

another though why is it that you seek ownership of another man?

Introducing sex when no one else mentioned it? That's pretty sick and
telling. I'd say that you have serious "issues."

you are lying some more the NGs you have been harrsing in most cases
are about nothing but my sex life and that of others