Old June 14th 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Default Download and listen to lisping Lloydie Austin Davies' high pitched girly voice!

http://rapidshare.de/files/22832275/Lloydisms.zip.html

They are virus free! You can hear Lloydie's high pitched voice talking
about "how I don't understand", Talking about another man's dick, etc
in that lisping high pitched voice of his! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old June 14th 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an old friend

Default get help

wrote:
http://rapidshare.de/files/.zip.html

They are virus free! You can hear Lloydie's high pitched voice talking
about "how I don't understand", Talking about another man's dick, etc
in that lisping high pitched voice of his! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get help wismen

Old June 14th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
http://rapidshare.de/files/.zip.html

They are virus free! You can hear Lloydie's high pitched voice talking
about "how I don't understand", Talking about another man's dick, etc
in that lisping high pitched voice of his! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get

**** off, drooling retard.

Old June 14th 06, 09:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an old friend

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:

**** off, drooling retard.

you are so afraid of my every word Wisemen soend your time in the
libary ore productivaly try sleeping that would be more prodcutive

get help

Old June 14th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Got AIDS from an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:

**** off, drooling retard.

you are so

You are so ****ing stupid, Marqueer, now go help soothe your near DEAD
daddy the old child molester! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hope he dies slowly and
painfully!

Old June 14th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

wrote:

You are so ****ing stupid, Marqueer, now go help soothe your near DEAD
daddy the old child molester! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hope he dies slowly and
painfully!

you are one sick jerk'
get help