RadioBanter

-   -   my language repeater always suddenly get dumb these days, should any glitch be fixed? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/96632-my-language-repeater-always-suddenly-get-dumb-these-days-should-any-glitch-fixed.html)

[email protected] June 17th 06 04:43 PM

Brain dead Morgan

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

But we know you prefer other men and goats, don't you?

you do need to stopp thinking

No He'd be like you brain dead Morgan.

an old freind June 17th 06 04:57 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

But we know you prefer other men and goats, don't you?

you do need to stopp thinking all those seperate personalites are people

No He'd be like you brain dead Morgan.

You are brain dead Wismen

indeed killing you would be any different than finishing shivo was some
months back

get help

[email protected] June 17th 06 05:08 PM

Marky is owned!

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

But we know you prefer other men and goats, don't you?

you do need to stopp thinking all those seperate personalites are people

No He'd be like you brain dead Morgan.

You are brain dead Wismen

I'm not Wiseman. And you are indeed brain dead, your posts prove it.

indeed killing you would be any different than finishing shivo was some
months back

And you should' ve been aborted before your slid out your mommy's
syphilitic ****.

an old friend June 17th 06 05:33 PM

get help

wrote:

indeed killing you would be any different than finishing shivo was some
months back

And you should' ve been aborted before your slid out your mommy's
syphilitic ****.

you can certainly type that indeed you can attack my mother who you
don't know and the rest

just proves you are slime

[email protected] June 17th 06 09:10 PM

Cry, Markie

an old friend wrote:
wrote:

indeed killing you would be any different than finishing shivo was some
months back

And you should've been aborted before your slid out your mommy's
syphilitic ****.

you can certainly type that indeed you can attack my mother who you
don't know and the rest

Translation: "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

an old friend June 17th 06 10:53 PM

get help

wrote:
you can certainly type that indeed you can attack my mother who you
don't know and the rest

Translation: "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

yes are you area cry baby as Dave hail awhile back