RadioBanter

-   -   my language repeater always suddenly get dumb these days, should any glitch be fixed? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/96632-my-language-repeater-always-suddenly-get-dumb-these-days-should-any-glitch-fixed.html)

entrepreneur June 16th 06 04:58 AM

my language repeater always suddenly get dumb these days, should any glitch be fixed?

i have a language repeater. when i use it to play a tape, it lasts for
about some minutes and suddenly stop. after it is turned off for some
time, i try it again and it also just lasts for a few minutes and get
dumb suddenly. there is no problem with my batteries. what glitch
should be fixed? Appreciate your help!

an old freind June 16th 06 06:16 AM

get help

entrepreneur wrote:
goat

entrepreneur June 16th 06 09:38 AM

get help

an old freind wrote:
entrepreneur wrote:
goat

what? no abuse, please.

[email protected] June 16th 06 10:18 AM

Retard Marqueer reveals his goat fetish!

Sodomized an old freind wrote:
goat

Markie sure has revealed his choice of beastiality partners, didn't you?

[email protected] June 16th 06 10:19 AM

Poor Markie

entrepreneur wrote:
an old freind wrote:
entrepreneur wrote:
goat

what? no abuse, please.

Markie likes little boys and goats.

an old friend June 16th 06 12:26 PM

get help

wrote:

Markie likes little boys and goats.

get help you poor jeealous prevert

[email protected] June 16th 06 01:05 PM

Markie pegs the irony meter!

an old friend wrote:
wrote:

Markie likes little boys and goats.

get

Jealoius that you have sex with little boys and gots and other men?
Please!

an old friend June 16th 06 01:57 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

Markie likes little boys and goats.

get

Jealoius that you have sex with little boys and gots and other men?
Please!

jelaous that I can have sex at all wismen

with men women or anything else I want

[email protected] June 17th 06 04:24 PM

Retard Markie, dream on!

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

Markie likes little boys and goats.
get

Jealoius that you have sex with little boys and goats and other men?
Please!

jelaous that I can have sex at all wismen

Dream on, stupid, you think you are the only one who ever has sex?

with men women or anything else I want

But we know you prefer other men and goats, don't you?

an old friend June 17th 06 04:40 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

But we know you prefer other men and goats, don't you?

you do need to stopp thinking all your demented personalities are
seperate people wismen

get help