Old June 25th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
George

Default Logging software

Greetings, I recently became the NCS for a net that checks in about
250 people in about 2 hours. I can't seem to remember that many call
signs or names and locations so I'm looking for a program that can use
the suffix of call signs to look them up from a database that I can
input as I go along, it doesn't need to connect to the internet. I
could only hope that it would show multiple call signs for the same
suffix and I would also like it to show associated call signs such as a
spouse's call. Maybe asking for too much but appreciate any help. If
it could keep track of how many check in for that day and look up a
suffix without checking that person in (did AB0SI check in today?)it
would be perfect. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free
to contact me off line.