Old July 6th 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default the future of the ARS (if any) lies in NoCode

Slow Code wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

KB9RQZ/(soon) AE

When you get on the radio, do you hear the word 'Lid' alot?

no as a point of fact I have never heard the term used on air at all

but unlike you I do not advocate killing the ARS you do

sc

Old July 12th 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
get help sicko
But you already have by joining it, dumbass. And you don't have
anything but the training wheel ham license.

nope

get help sicko

Old July 14th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
get help sicko
Yep. I'd tell you to look up your own call on qrz.com, buy you've
already proven you can't read as well as you can't write.

there is no such thing as traning wheel license wismen

you lied as always

Old July 15th 06, 04:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.scatology

Default radio clubs and the future of the ARS

an_old_friend wrote:
not KB9RQZ wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

KB9RQZ wrote:
"an_old_usefull_fruit" wrote in message
oups.com...

you are a usefull idiot,fag-boi.

if I am usefull to you then why don't act in a civil manner towards me?

you are usefull but not worthy of being treated as a human. you are
sub-human trash.

and yet you are afraid of me
the truth is simple

you are afraid of me

only afraid one of the "good hams" will finally run you off.

no you are afraid of me personaly so afraid you have wrap yourself in
my name

you Have MY call on it

i need your call from 160 mtrs and up. as well as all of the sick ****s we
can muster.

then what is your call you are surlely about the sickest fellow on
usenet today

Poor Marky.

Old July 15th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.scatology

wrote:
get help sicko

Old July 17th 06, 02:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.scatology

get help sicko

Old July 17th 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.scatology

get help sicko

Old July 18th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.scatology

get help sicko

Old July 18th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.scatology

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
get help sicko

Yep, the truth hurt Markie.

Old July 18th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.scatology

wrote:
get help sicko