RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Clubs Then & Now (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/97657-radio-clubs-then-now.html)

Lloyd July 1st 06 05:35 PM

Radio Clubs Then & Now

Back then, a ham radio club would upgrade the technical
knowledge of members via more experienced hams
coaching (Elmering) the newer inexperienced members.

Today, ham radio clubs always end up "dumbing-down"
to the level of their dumbest members, with the end result
of the technically more competent members leaving the
club out of boredom and no challenge.

A sad testimony to the state of ham radio today.

10-4?

an_old_friend July 1st 06 06:08 PM

troling right along

Lloyd wrote:
Back then, a ham radio club would upgrade the technical
knowledge of members via more experienced hams
coaching (Elmering) the newer inexperienced members.

Today, ham radio clubs always end up "dumbing-down"

did someone pee in your cheerios?

Jim S. July 1st 06 09:40 PM

troling right along

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Lloyd wrote:
Back then, a ham radio club would upgrade the technical
knowledge of members via more experienced hams
coaching (Elmering) the newer inexperienced members.

Today, ham radio clubs always end up "dumbing-down"

did someone pee in your cheerios?
A sad testimony to the state of ham radio today.

10-4?

Markie-Tard would love to elmer some new guys, just not about radio.

Gerry Hambone July 1st 06 09:45 PM

GO TO HELL,TARD

Lloyd wrote:
Back then, a ham radio club would upgrade the technical
knowledge of members via more experienced hams
coaching (Elmering) the newer inexperienced members.

Today, ham radio clubs always end up "dumbing-down"

did someone pee in your cheerios?
A sad testimony to the state of ham radio today.

10-4?

Markie-Tard would love to elmer some new guys, just not about radio.

Sick retarded faggot.

an_old_friend July 1st 06 10:20 PM

get help

Gerry Hambone wrote:
"Jim S." wrote in message

Sick retarded faggot.

none of the above but then you can face facts

Slow Code July 1st 06 10:24 PM

Radio Clubs Then & Now

"Lloyd" wrote in :

Back then, a ham radio club would upgrade the technical
knowledge of members via more experienced hams
coaching (Elmering) the newer inexperienced members.

Today, ham radio clubs always end up "dumbing-down"
to the level of their dumbest members, with the end result
of the technically more competent members leaving the
club out of boredom and no challenge.

A sad testimony to the state of ham radio today.

10-4?

I know you're right, but it's not really the fault of the clubs, it's that
the hams getting licensed are dumbed down so clubs don't have good
operators to sign up.

Lloyd July 1st 06 10:31 PM

troling right along

Lloyd wrote:
Back then, a ham radio club would upgrade the technical
knowledge of members via more experienced hams
coaching (Elmering) the newer inexperienced members.

Today, ham radio clubs always end up "dumbing-down"

did someone pee in your cheerios?

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn............same old expected
remarks, from the same sociopaths..........
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Blagghhhhh! July 1st 06 10:33 PM

Radio Clubs Then & Now

You could not be more correct OM !!

I went out to a "Field Day" last week to see a local Club effort.

The *******S had EXTENSION CORDS running out
of the windows of the building they were set up outside of
running the SB-220 amplifier so they could make more
contest points. (!!)

(I managed to snap a few covert photos with my camera
phone and that of their club banner for easy ID by the ARRL.
It will be VERY FUNNY to see them when their logs are
DISQUALIFIED for running illegal AC power when they
claimed they were running class 6A)

Ham radio today is nothing but one big EGO TRIP for a
bunch of dirty old men white blowhards and racist pricks.
I hope their ham radio goes right into the TOILET in the
comming years.

an_old_friend July 1st 06 10:37 PM

troling right along

Lloyd wrote:

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn............same old expected
remarks, from the same sociopaths..........
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

well at least this post you leave the title as a proper one to your
intent troll

an_old_friend July 1st 06 10:56 PM

troling right along

Jim S. wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

Markie-Tard would love to elmer some new guys, just not about radio.

poor frightened coward

an_old_freind July 1st 06 11:45 PM

My blog

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Gerry Hambone wrote:
"Jim S." wrote in message

Sick retarded faggot.

none of the above but then you can face facts

get help you are obessed with other peoples sex life pervert and i gots a
woman just go se my blgo below

http://marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

N7ZZT July 2nd 06 04:18 AM

troling right along

an_old_friend wrote:

Lloyd wrote:
Back then, a ham radio club would upgrade the technical
knowledge of members via more experienced hams
coaching (Elmering) the newer inexperienced members.

Today, ham radio clubs always end up "dumbing-down"

did someone pee in your cheerios?
A sad testimony to the state of ham radio today.

10-4?

heh.
it is amazing though how low the noise level in here dropped after I started
scoring posts from places like usenetzone and google groups.... it
practically vanished (S/n very high now)

Lloyd July 2nd 06 08:13 PM

get help

On 2 Jul 2006 11:42:01 -0700, an old friend wrote:

KB9RQZ/(soon) AE

get help imposter.

Lloyd July 2nd 06 08:37 PM

get help

get help

an old friend July 2nd 06 09:11 PM

radio clubs and the future of the ARS

Llyod wrote:
On 2 Jul 2006 10:17:51 -0700, an old freind wrote:

you Have MY call on it

KB9RQZ/(soon) AE

get help imposter

wrong again
like i said

I hope their ham radio goes right into the TOILET in the
comming years.

thier kind of Ham is the toilet, ut in unloking the bands from their
frat house games it may be possible in time to revive the ARS

Mind I am not and no responible member of the No Code test movement
will promise success dispite many liars will come later and claim weall

promised success but we will try

you Have MY call on it

KB9RQZ/(soon) AE

get help July 2nd 06 09:17 PM

get help

gte help

get help July 2nd 06 09:22 PM

get help

get help

get help July 2nd 06 09:30 PM

get help

get help

get help July 2nd 06 09:38 PM

an old friend July 2nd 06 09:42 PM

radio clubs and the future of the ARS

get help wrote:
get help

get help for what?
telling the truth about you

get help July 2nd 06 09:44 PM

get help

get help

an old friend July 2nd 06 09:49 PM

Clubs and the futrue of the ARS

get help wrote:
get help

get help for what

why can't you address this

get help July 2nd 06 10:04 PM

get help

Pffffffft!

an old freind July 2nd 06 10:06 PM

the future of ham radio

get help wrote:
Pffffffft!

still afraid coward

get help July 2nd 06 10:14 PM

get help mama's boy

get help

an old freind July 2nd 06 10:16 PM

the future of the ars is nocode

get help wrote:
get help

why? and for what??

get help July 2nd 06 10:35 PM

get help

Get help

get help July 2nd 06 11:40 PM

get help

get help

an old freind July 2nd 06 11:44 PM

fea at the ars' future why?

get help wrote:
get help

why? and for what??

get help July 2nd 06 11:56 PM

get help

what goes around comes around

an old freind July 3rd 06 12:24 AM

get help

get help wrote:
what goes around comes around

hardly and you can use this weapen effectively but then you are too dmb
to know when you are beaten

get help July 3rd 06 01:26 AM

get help

you forgot a newsgroup because you are becoming fatigued. first
sign of a guy who is being beaten. you are a loser and my powerful
posts will prove it. what goes around comes around and defeats the
******* that started it. I am a powerful sumunabitch. Fear me.

an old freind July 3rd 06 01:33 AM

the future of the ARS (if any) lies in NoCode

get help wrote:
you forgot a newsgroup because you are becoming fatigued.

nope
first
sign of a guy who is being beaten. you are a loser and my powerful
posts will prove it.

you cant beat even yourself since you can't even sign your name
what goes around comes around and defeats the
******* that started it.

indeed and you are being beaten for your effort to turn the NG into a
sexaul sex pool
I am a powerful sumunabitch. Fear me.

why should I fear you

you don't even dare to mention your own name

you are impotent, likely in all uses of that word

get help July 3rd 06 01:43 AM

get help

On 2 Jul 2006 17:33:12 -0700, an old freind wrote:

get help wrote:
you forgot a newsgroup because you are becoming fatigued.

nope

It is like stepping on ants. Not admirable, but it must be done
in the case of crawling pests like you. Gods like me only rarely
take notice of insects like you, but when we do, you get squashed.

an old freind July 3rd 06 03:41 AM

the future of the ARS (if any) is in nocode

get help wrote:
you forgot a newsgroup because you are becoming fatigued.

nope

It is like stepping on ants.

you uses trap or inceticide on ants you don't try to controll ants by
stepp ing them fool
Not admirable, but it must be done
in the case of crawling pests like you.

crawling ?me hardly I wlak upright like a man you scuury in the dark
hiding
Gods like me only rarely
take notice of insects like you, but when we do, you get squashed.

mgod complex trying to eplace Robeson huh will he has big shoes to
fill, I doubt you have th emnahood to do even as well as Mr Robeson

but you are obviously impotent (likely in all forms of the word)

an old freind July 3rd 06 05:07 AM

Llyod wrote:
On 2 Jul 2006 10:17:51 -0700, an old freind wrote:

you Have MY call on it

Hey fagtoid, I wish you were an extra now.

why ty
the quicker the better. I
couldn't have designed a better way to destroy ham radio than giving away
access to misfits like you.

well nice of you to reveal YOUR true gaol the destruction of the ARS

wel I support it's contiued existance

I also know the future is NO Code and the sooer we get on with it the
better

you are the misfit the one that would rather desotrory Ham radio rather
than allow it to do waht everything living does grow and change over
time

an_old_friend July 3rd 06 06:36 AM

radio clubs and the future of the ARS

KB9RQZ wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

you are a usefull idiot,fag-boi.

if I am usefull to you then why don't act in a civil manner towards me?

the truth is simple

you are afraid of me

an_old_friend July 3rd 06 07:09 AM

KB9RQZ wrote:
"an_old_usefull_fruit" wrote in message
oups.com...

you are a usefull idiot,fag-boi.

if I am usefull to you then why don't act in a civil manner towards me?

you are usefull but not worthy of being treated as a human. you are
sub-human trash.

and yet you are afraid of me
the truth is simple

you are afraid of me

only afraid one of the "good hams" will finally run you off.

no you are afraid of me personaly so afraid you have wrap yourself in
my name

you Have MY call on it

i need your call from 160 mtrs and up. as well as all of the sick ****s we
can muster.

then what is your call you are surlely about the sickest fellow on
usenet today