Old July 10th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Novia Internetworking ToS?

"Paul W. Schleck" wrote in message
In Lloyd writes:

On 9 Jul 2006 15:13:03 -0500, Paul W. Schleck wrote:
[flushed]

Hey Schleck,

wurt in the hood is you will receive support for your modurated
group, if you write a 500 word essay on *humility*

Deal?

Old July 10th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

In Lloyd writes:

On 9 Jul 2006 15:13:03 -0500, Paul W. Schleck wrote:
[flushed]

Hey Schleck,

wurt in the hood is you will receive support for your modurated
group, if you write a 500 word essay on *humility*

Poor "lloyd" can't face his words

Deal?

Old July 10th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

In Lloyd writes:

On 9 Jul 2006 15:13:03 -0500, Paul W. Schleck wrote:
[flushed]

Hey Schleck,

wurt in the hood is you will receive support for your modurated
group, if you write a 500 word essay on *humility*

Poor "lloyd" can't face his words

Deal?

Everyone saw me put a good-faith offer on the table, one even based on
Lloyd's implicit suggestion. Lloyd swatted it away, even adding an
insulting, bad-faith, counter "offer." Which makes me wonder what Lloyd
really wants (or if he really wants anything, except maybe to argue).

And whether Lloyd wants to accept it or not, I will consider the offer
still good for anyone else who wants to accept it in good faith.

--
Paul W. Schleck, K3FU

http://www.novia.net/~pschleck/
Finger for PGP Public Key

Old July 10th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Paul W. Schleck wrote:

In Lloyd writes:

On 9 Jul 2006 15:13:03 -0500, Paul W. Schleck wrote:
[flushed]

Hey Schleck,

wurt in the hood is you will receive support for your modurated
group, if you write a 500 word essay on *humility*

Poor "lloyd" can't face his words

Deal?

Everyone saw me put a good-faith offer on the table, one even based on
Lloyd's implicit suggestion. Lloyd swatted it away, even adding an
insulting, bad-faith, counter "offer." Which makes me wonder what Lloyd
really wants (or if he really wants anything, except maybe to argue).

he wants to argue and moan and complain

And whether Lloyd wants to accept it or not, I will consider the offer
still good for anyone else who wants to accept it in good faith.

well I like to modify your offer a bit when/f the moderated gruop get
off the ground you cut the email ito a very short note of welcome with
a lik to alrger docuemnt if people want they can go to and find it

deal?

--
Paul W. Schleck, K3FU

http://www.novia.net/~pschleck/
Finger for PGP Public Key

Old July 11th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Repost: Novia Internetworking ToS? - PGP reply

Old July 11th 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Not Lloyd wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Butt out, dimwit. Can't you see that you are being ignored?

obviously not as the next mess shows

Old July 11th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy