RadioBanter

-   -   White Trash Follows Mark From NimBusters (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/98684-white-trash-follows-mark-nimbusters.html)

[email protected] July 27th 06 02:33 PM

may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that traps you

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that
traps you

"Pecae?" English, moron, in English.

Wrong guess, dip****. And you have violated it. Hughes.net has a copy
of their AUP and TOS right on their home page.

yes they have a copy and I have violated no part of it

They don't agree with you.

an old friend July 27th 06 04:22 PM

may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that traps you

wrote:
may the lord bless and keep you and grant you peace
yes they have a copy and I have violated no part of it

They don't agree with you.

if they had made such a descision Id be off hughesnet
stop your lies and filth wiseman