Old July 17th 06, 04:39 AM posted to alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default running a station right now on 13.556 Mhz USB

Hello,

I'm running a low power Radio station on 13.556.00 Mhz on the 22 Meter
SW band right now. The power output is low but anyone that can hear it
let me know.

Todd N9OGL

Old July 17th 06, 10:27 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default running a junky station right now on 13.556 Mhz USB

On 16 Jul 2006 20:39:54 -0700, N9OGL wrote:
Hello,

I'm running a low power Radio station on 13.556.00 Mhz on the 22 Meter
SW band right now. The power output is low but anyone that can hear it
let me know.

Todd N9OGL

We are hearing its 2nd harmonic on 27.112 MHz and the CBers are ****ed
at you for clobbering channel 13. Take the dam thing off the air or
we will contact the FCC.
Old July 17th 06, 12:30 PM posted to alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default wishing I knew something about running a station on 13.556 Mhz USB

N9OGL wrote:
Hello,

I'm running a low power Radio station on 13.556.00 Mhz on the 22 Meter
SW band right now. The power output is low but anyone that can hear it
let me know.

As if you knew anything about radiating RF.

Right.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 06, 01:00 PM posted to alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default wishing I knew something about running a station on 13.556 Mhz USB Maj Robeson continues his libel against other targets

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Hello,

I'm running a low power Radio station on 13.556.00 Mhz on the 22 Meter
SW band right now. The power output is low but anyone that can hear it
let me know.

As if you knew anything about radiating RF.

of course he know something about it

he is a ham radio operator

Right.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 06, 01:07 PM posted to alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

an old friend jumped to the defense of his fellow deviate and radio
punk:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Hello,

I'm running a low power Radio station on 13.556.00 Mhz on the 22 Meter
SW band right now. The power output is low but anyone that can hear it
let me know.

As if you knew anything about radiating RF.

of course he know something about it

Nope.

he is a ham radio operator

Not judging by the evidence.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 06, 01:23 PM posted to alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military

Default wishing I knew something about running a station on 13.556 Mhz USB more of the maj libel

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Hello,

I'm running a low power Radio station on 13.556.00 Mhz on the 22 Meter
SW band right now. The power output is low but anyone that can hear it
let me know.

As if you knew anything about radiating RF.

of course he know something about it

Nope.

more libel

he is a ham radio operator

Not judging by the evidence.

funny the FCC say otherwise

http://www.qrz.com/detail/n9ogl
lying agin steve

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 06, 01:46 PM posted to alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

get helps sicko

Old July 17th 06, 02:02 PM posted to alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

wrote:
get helps sicko

BTW steve what do you think of the psoting YOU inspired in this forging
annymouse

Old July 17th 06, 04:54 PM posted to alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

N9OGL wrote:
Hello,

I'm running a low power Radio station on 13.556.00 Mhz on the 22 Meter
SW band right now. The power output is low but anyone that can hear it
let me know.

Todd N9OGL

Is that legal??

The Evolution of Boy Scout Headquarters Station K2BSA Walter Maxwell Antenna 4 October 24th 05 06:08 PM
If Authorized by a Legal Licensed Amateur THE Policy 11 October 7th 05 02:32 AM
K1MAN The crap has hit the fan. Dan/W4NTI Policy 11 June 21st 05 05:28 AM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
GRAYLAND 2004 FALL DXPEDITION: Compiled Logs for Oct 15-17 (Part 1) 4nradio Shortwave 4 November 1st 04 10:44 PM