Old July 18th 06, 02:23 AM
Junior Member

Smile Hello ! to all

HI , older fellow here ,been at this for a while ? done the ham thing for a long time and still like to cut up On the SBE console VI that most people have never seen ! carry on I will be here watching !! chopper
Old July 18th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Hello ! to all

Chopper wrote:
HI , older fellow here ,been at this for a while ? done the ham thing
for a long time and still like to cut up On the SBE console VI that
most people have never seen ! carry on I will be here watching !!
chopper

wellcome to one of the madhouses of Usenet

most folks are sorta vamping waiting fo r the FCC do do what it has
promsised it is planing to drop the code for HF some are waiting to
schedule their celabration and other waiting to say kaddish for code
testing and their vision of the ARS along with it

Old July 18th 06, 12:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

an old freind wrote:
Chopper wrote:
HI , older fellow here ,been at this for a while ? done the ham thing
for a long time and still like to cut up On the SBE console VI that
most people have never seen ! carry on I will be here watching !!
chopper

wellcome to one of the madhouses of Usenet

most folks are sorta vamping waiting fo r the FCC do do what it has
promsised it is planing to drop the code for HF some are waiting to
schedule their celabration and other waiting to say kaddish for code
testing and their vision of the ARS along with it

Yeah, Markie is too stupid and lazy to actually learn the code.

Old July 19th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Chopper wrote in
:

HI , older fellow here ,been at this for a while ? done the ham thing
for a long time and still like to cut up On the SBE console VI that
most people have never seen ! carry on I will be here watching !!
chopper

"It's not a motorcycle, Honey; it's a chopper."
"Where did you get the chopper?"
"It's Zed's."
"Who's Zed?"
"Zed's dead, baby."

Old July 19th 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:
get helps sicko

BTW guy let me intro this poster he is too shy to give his name or call

he is AB8MQ

Old July 19th 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

chris_ham aka KB9RQZ wrote:
wrote:
get helps sicko

BTW guy let me intro this poster he is too shy to give his name or call

he is AB8MQ

Wrong again, Markie, Imagine that!

Old July 21st 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

another of the sock puppets or avatars of AB8MQ

Old July 21st 06, 05:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.philosophy.zen,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an_old_friend wrote:

an_old_friend wrote
http://www.****ingstuds.com/freemovies/gayporn4a/2.jpg

an_old_friend wrote:

http://www.****ingstuds.com/freemovies/gayporn4a/2.jpg

you are one sick faggot tard.

Old July 21st 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.philosophy.zen,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an_old_friend wrote:

http://www.****ingstuds.com/freemovies/gayporn4a/2.jp

you are one sick faggot tard.

how am I the sick faggot when you are the one posting links to gay
porn?

bless you and may you find releief from the demons that clearly roment
you