Old July 19th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Maj Robeson lies and libels wether He knows the truth or not

an_old_friend wrote:
How can I claim? easy Maj Roesnon refuses to accept evidence that he is
wrong. when he refuses to accept evidence of of flasehoods in the eyes
of many they become his lies

Take the matter of my wife for he has been offered the chance to proove
her gender one way or another . what does he do, he comits frauds by
altering a post or taking a sentence our of context instead of
follwoing up on the lead provided.

indeed he attacks me for providing the lead in the first place

He and his confederates publish my father in law's person info weeks
ago so no further intrution realy occours by my republishing it and yet
that refference gives Robeson the ability to verify my story after all
he truned up the addres his confederate turned up the number to go with
so why should thye not trust it. Indeed he accused me of setting him
up. what he demands is picture of my wife, so her and his confederates
can play digtal games with all over these NG's as has already been done
with my ten year old image. he demands as well I provide a curent photo
of myself

he claims then he will stop harrassing me (and then denies he has ever
harrassed me)

he claimsI am not a hs graduate and when offered proof to the contary
he refuses to take me up on the matter insiting instead I provide him
access to my personal college transprits

and in all this making demands he insists HE is the one being stalked

Markie, can you whine any louder?

Old July 19th 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that
traps you

Old July 20th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that
traps you

Whine, Markie, whine!

Old July 20th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

bless you woger

Old July 20th 06, 01:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
bless you woger

Quit neglecting and abusing your dying daddy, pervert.

Old July 20th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
bless you woger

Quit neglecting and abusing your dying daddy, pervert.

agains bless you may you find peace SOON god please

Old July 20th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
bless you woger

Quit neglecting and abusing your dying daddy, pervert.

agains bless you may you find peace SOON god please

May you find that you are dead and in hell getting a whole pineapple
shoved up your anus, Markie for your lifetime of child molesting and
perversion.