Old July 20th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Don't tease the dip**** anymore.

If you think watching him type "gte help" every follow up, and whatever
else he tries to type & spell is funny, you need more help than he does.

We need to save ham radio, not tease Mark. Just ignore his stupid ass.

Let's get these groups back on topic. Thanks. 73

SC

Old July 20th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow code wrote:
If you think watching him type "gte help" every follow up, and whatever
else he tries to type & spell is funny, you need more help than he does.

We need to save ham radio, not tease Mark. Just ignore his stupid ass.

Let's get these groups back on topic. Thanks. 73

thne take your first stepp in the direction and post something OT TOPIC

bless you and grant new mental health
SC

Old July 20th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow code wrote:
If you think watching him type "gte help" every follow up, and whatever
else he tries to type & spell is funny, you need more help than he does.

We need to save ham radio, not tease Mark. Just ignore his stupid ass.

Let's get these groups back on topic. Thanks. 73

Not with Markie still having internet access, we won't.

Old July 20th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow code wrote:

If you think watching him type "gte help" every follow up, and whatever
else he tries to type & spell is funny, you need more help than he does.

There are a number of people on here who should "gte help."

We need to save ham radio, not tease Mark. Just ignore his stupid ass.

Much like I ignore your stupid ass most of the time.

Let's get these groups back on topic. Thanks. 73

SC

If you are going to give such advice, why even refer to Mark as a
"dip****?" Are you trying to start somthing while trying to ignore
him? Just doesn't make sense.

I'm not agreeing with your opinion of Mark, but I am agreeing to ignore
people who annoy you.

Much like most of us were taught to not respond to a repeater jammer,
don't respond to the usenet jammer.

HOWEVER...

....Robeson simply won't stop.

It wasn't until after months of Mark "Out-Assholing" Steve did Steve
finally back off.

It took some pretty despicable comments about Steve's family for Steve
to finally get it. Then he sued Mark over it, or more correctly, he
lied about suing Mark over it.

So in the end, ignoring people who annoy you works about 99% of the
time and is still a good strategy. But Steve is so far out there that
he's not even under the bell curve limbs. He's well beyond 3 standard
deviations.

Old July 20th 06, 04:09 AM posted to alt.hackers.malicious,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

wrote:
Slow code wrote:

[...]

Dave Hell is jus made badcause i wood not swollow but onley blow an
spite

gte hlp sicko

Old July 20th 06, 06:11 AM posted to alt.hackers.malicious,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

an_old_freind wrote:
wrote:
Slow code wrote:

[...]

thats you tard, you stupid fruit

Old July 20th 06, 07:41 AM posted to alt.hackers.malicious,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

Default bless you and may you be granted peace for tormented soul

Old July 20th 06, 07:31 PM posted to alt.hackers.malicious,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

an old friend wrote:
bless and gain peace soon

Keep showing how lame you are, Markie. You bore us with your
foolishness about religion. But we all know a pervert deviant child
molester like you has no religious ethics or any ethics of any kind.