RadioBanter

-   -   ALMOST TIME FOR ..... (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/99526-almost-time.html)

Somebody Somewhere July 22nd 06 04:18 AM

ALMOST TIME FOR .....

.... THE GREAT LIBERTY NET.

Saturday night @ 22:00 EDT. Somewhere between 3950 and 3990 khz, LSB.

You WILL listen, and you WILL enjoy it.

"I love the lickacrotchee net", - Sid The Lid, K5BLB.

LW July 22nd 06 04:27 AM

ALMOST TIME FOR .....

Somebody Somewhere wrote:
"I love the lickacrotchee net", - Sid The Lid, K5BLB.

Oh just looky here .. shows up a little early thinking we won't notice.

Well we did.

I betcha right now he's camped out at the Notel Motel with his harem.

Janet and Madelyn and Cynthia.

CNN reported today that Cynthia has been absent from Congress for a few
days.

Yep, it all adds up now .. Y-Man .. good to go. He sure can pick 'em,
yeahhhh ..

He he he .. hey I'm just ribbin' him some about an event on SHORTWAVE
RADIO.

Somebody Somewhere July 22nd 06 09:42 PM

ALMOST TIME FOR .....

LW wrote:
Somebody Somewhere wrote:
"I love the lickacrotchee net", - Sid The Lid, K5BLB.

Oh just looky here .. shows up a little early thinking we won't notice.

Well we did.

I betcha right now he's camped out at the Notel Motel with his harem.

Janet and Madelyn and Cynthia.

CNN reported today that Cynthia has been absent from Congress for a few
days.

Yep, it all adds up now .. Y-Man .. good to go. He sure can pick 'em,
yeahhhh ..

He he he .. hey I'm just ribbin' him some about an event on SHORTWAVE
RADIO.

Yep, me n' Janet n' Madelyn are taking turns to see who yells "uncle"
first. We finally got Cynthia calmed down by occasionally tossing her
some bananas. Her constant "OOK OOK EEK EEK OOK OOK " was distracting
us.

Billy Smith July 25th 06 09:11 AM

ALMOST TIME FOR .....

wrote:

Somebody Somewhere wrote:

... THE GREAT LIBERTY NET.

Saturday night @ 22:00 EDT. Somewhere between 3950 and 3990 khz, LSB.

You WILL listen, and you WILL enjoy it.

"I love the lickacrotchee net", - Sid The Lid, K5BLB.

**** you, fatty!

Mwhahahahaha, says the whiny fatass from Glendale, WV who does nothing
all day except sit on his little FT 920 and stare at it. Trying to
figure out how it works. Mwhahahahahaha.

[email protected] July 25th 06 11:45 AM

ALMOST TIME FOR .....

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

Somebody Somewhere wrote:

... THE GREAT LIBERTY NET.

Saturday night @ 22:00 EDT. Somewhere between 3950 and 3990 khz, LSB.

You WILL listen, and you WILL enjoy it.

"I love the lickacrotchee net", - Sid The Lid, K5BLB.

**** you, fatty!

Mwhahahahaha, says the whiny fatass

Wrong again, Lardass. You are the one who is 5'6" and 290 pounds.
And you are the one whining at 4 AM about somebody who hands you your
fat ass daily.

from Glendale, WV who does nothing
all day except sit on his little FT 920 and stare at it. Trying to
figure out how it works. Mwhahahahahaha.

How could one sit on their radio and be able to stare at it? Figure out
how it works? You are the one who can't even afford one, fatty. You
have those third hand used cheapassed radios. Poor Lardass, he's a
mentally ill, ill-educated retard. He couldn't hit up mommy and daddy
to buy him a decent radio, since they are helping him pay his bills.