Old July 22nd 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default ALMOST TIME FOR .....

.... THE GREAT LIBERTY NET.

Saturday night @ 22:00 EDT. Somewhere between 3950 and 3990 khz, LSB.

You WILL listen, and you WILL enjoy it.

"I love the lickacrotchee net", - Sid The Lid, K5BLB.

Old July 22nd 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc
LW LW is offline

Somebody Somewhere wrote:
"I love the lickacrotchee net", - Sid The Lid, K5BLB.

Oh just looky here .. shows up a little early thinking we won't notice.

Well we did.

I betcha right now he's camped out at the Notel Motel with his harem.

Janet and Madelyn and Cynthia.

CNN reported today that Cynthia has been absent from Congress for a few
days.

Yep, it all adds up now .. Y-Man .. good to go. He sure can pick 'em,
yeahhhh ..

He he he .. hey I'm just ribbin' him some about an event on SHORTWAVE
RADIO.

Old July 22nd 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

LW wrote:
Somebody Somewhere wrote:
"I love the lickacrotchee net", - Sid The Lid, K5BLB.

Oh just looky here .. shows up a little early thinking we won't notice.

Well we did.

I betcha right now he's camped out at the Notel Motel with his harem.

Janet and Madelyn and Cynthia.

CNN reported today that Cynthia has been absent from Congress for a few
days.

Yep, it all adds up now .. Y-Man .. good to go. He sure can pick 'em,
yeahhhh ..

He he he .. hey I'm just ribbin' him some about an event on SHORTWAVE
RADIO.

Yep, me n' Janet n' Madelyn are taking turns to see who yells "uncle"
first. We finally got Cynthia calmed down by occasionally tossing her
some bananas. Her constant "OOK OOK EEK EEK OOK OOK " was distracting
us.