Old September 4th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Dentron HF-200

I have a Dentron HF-200 5 band rig. It is a bit of a basket case, as
someone took it apart, but it seems to be all there. I need a manual,
schematic, whatever for it so maybe I could get it going.

John W2AGN
Old September 4th 06, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"W2AGN" wrote in message
I have a Dentron HF-200 5 band rig. It is a bit of a basket case, as
someone took it apart, but it seems to be all there. I need a manual,
schematic, whatever for it so maybe I could get it going.

John W2AGN

John -

http://www.mizuhoradio.com/dentron.html

History of Dentron QRP MLX and HF-200
http://www.kkn.net/archives/html/QRP.../msg01943.html

MIZUHO and NISHI MUSEN Reflector
http://www.mizuhoradio.com/index.html

Manual and schematic for MLX-Mini
http://www.mizuhoradio.com/manuals/M...dentronmlx.pdf

eHam.net reflector (Worst piece of ham gear) - W9SN comment
http://www.eham.net/articles/7436

gb

Old September 4th 06, 07:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

g. beat @ wrote:
"W2AGN" wrote in message
I have a Dentron HF-200 5 band rig. It is a bit of a basket case, as
someone took it apart, but it seems to be all there. I need a manual,
schematic, whatever for it so maybe I could get it going.

John W2AGN

John -

http://www.mizuhoradio.com/dentron.html

History of Dentron QRP MLX and HF-200
http://www.kkn.net/archives/html/QRP.../msg01943.html

MIZUHO and NISHI MUSEN Reflector
http://www.mizuhoradio.com/index.html

Manual and schematic for MLX-Mini
http://www.mizuhoradio.com/manuals/M...dentronmlx.pdf

eHam.net reflector (Worst piece of ham gear) - W9SN comment
http://www.eham.net/articles/7436

gb

Yep, none of those references cover the HF-200. No schematic, no info.
Just the MLX-mini, which I also have a working version of.

WTB Dentron CM-1/2 tuned input box Chris Fox NI4L Swap 0 March 12th 06 01:33 PM
Dentron Fan Speed? [email protected] General 0 March 10th 06 06:26 PM
WTB: DENTRON MT-3000A Antenna Tuner [email protected] Swap 0 February 9th 06 06:35 PM
DENTRON ... CLinT Equipment 14 January 28th 04 11:39 PM
DENTRON ... CLinT Equipment 0 January 26th 04 05:33 PM