Old September 5th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default FS: HP3586B Frequency selective level meter VLF receiver

For Sale: HP3586B Frequency selective level meter VLF receiver

This unit has the high stability oscillator and is excellent
condition. No dents, no scratches, and no dust inside whatsoever. I
believe it was rack mounted at an environmentally controlled site and
seldom used. I don't have the feet and the small blank panels (where
the rack ears normally go) but these are common size. This unit works
fantastic and has a new NICAD memory battery installed. I replaced one
of the jacks in front with a BNC (easily reversed mod that screwed
in). I also put a nice black anodized aluminum spinner knob on the VFO
shaft encoder for ease of tuning. It makes for a very sensitive VLF
receiver and can measure extremely low levels with great accuracy. By
the way, there is an RF output jack on rear which enables you to sweep
filters etc.

_The service manual is included._

$495 plus shipping from central florida

Description :

HP 3586B Selective Level Meter 3586B: Meets North American Bell
requirements, 50Hz to 32.5MHz frequency range with 75ohm unbalanced
signal input, 4kHz to 1MHz frequency range with 124ohm balanced
signal input, 4kHz to 1MHz frequency range with 135ohm balanced Input

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P

frequency meter Kirk Homebrew 5 July 5th 06 08:49 PM
When does channel changing DSSS become hybrid DSSS/FHSS? [email protected] Policy 4 December 24th 05 02:10 PM
Sticky meter on Sony ICF 6700 receiver [email protected] Shortwave 5 September 15th 05 08:32 PM
GRAYLAND 2004 FALL DXPEDITION: Compiled Logs for Oct 15-17 (Part 1) 4nradio Shortwave 4 November 1st 04 10:44 PM
North-Central Florida Mil Logs 9/3/2003 GeorgeF Scanner 0 September 4th 03 01:15 AM