Old September 13th 06, 05:43 PM posted to alt.ham-radio,rec.boats.electronics,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Coax Connectors & Adapters - High Quality@ Low Cost

Please see www.aaarfproducts.com

Old September 13th 06, 07:32 PM posted to alt.ham-radio,rec.boats.electronics,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"AAA RF Products" wrote in news:mxWNg.20259
$RD.1342@fed1read08:

Please see www.aaarfproducts.com

From: "AAA RF Products"
Newsgroups: alt.ham-
radio,rec.boats.electronics,rec.radio.amateur.ante nna,rec.radio.amateur.h
omebrew
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:43:32 -0700

Please see
www.aaarfproducts.com

Here's some information from Cox Communications you should be interested
in, shortly:

"Newsgroups. Messages posted to newsgroups must comply with the written
charters or FAQs for those newsgroups. Advertisements, solicitations, or
other commercial messages should be posted only in those newsgroups whose
charters or FAQs explicitly permit them. You are responsible for
determining the policies of a given newsgroup before posting to it.
Posting or cross-posting the same or substantially similar messages to
more than eight newsgroups is prohibited. Our news software will
automatically cancel any messages posted to nine or more newsgroups.

Binary files may not be posted to newsgroups not specifically named for
that purpose. Users posting binary files to groups with policies
concerning the permissible daily volume of posted files are required to
observe those limitations.

You may not attempt to "flood" or disrupt Usenet newsgroups. Disruption
is defined as posting a large number of messages to a newsgroup, which
contain no substantive content, to the extent that normal discussion in
the group is significantly hindered. Examples of disruptive activities
include, but are not limited to, posting multiple messages with no text
in the body, or posting many follow-ups to messages with no new text.
Messages may not be canceled, except by the author or by official
newsgroup moderators performing their duties. "

This is from their AUP on:
http://www.cox.com/policy/#Acceptable_Use_Policy

You'll find none of the newsgroups you spammed with this post allow
commercial spam in their FAQs.....

Cox has our reports....This ISN'T your free advertising medium....

Your IP is easy to find:

Thank you for making this your LAST spam post!

--
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.
Old September 14th 06, 07:46 AM posted to alt.ham-radio,rec.boats.electronics,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

AAA RF Products wrote:

Please see www.aaarfproducts.com

Its a great site if you want no name connectors and coax so bad that
radio shack would be ashamed to sell it. I see that he no longer posts
his e-mail address in his spam. He's a foul mouthed pain in the ass.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old September 19th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Ted Ted is offline

Mike,
Tell us how you *really* feel! ;-) .

I didn't see any BNC bulkhead connectors, which is what I typically
use for price comparisons, since I seem to use so many of them. I
haven't ordered from this vendor, but I'm tired of having the
insulator melt on some of the ones I've bought for about a buck.