Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 5th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default TS: Tubes

This batch of tubes consists of mostly old home radio type, with a few audio
and transmitting types.

PRICES ARE MOSTLY BETWEEN 65% and 75% OFF OF INTERNET TUBE DEALERS

Shipping in USA is a flat $4.00 for whatever amount shipped at one time.
Payment by PayPal, or Credit cards through PayPal, or checks to me.
Any shipments outside of USA will be paid through PayPal only.
I will only ship big orders outside of USA. That's big in money.

See them at:
http://www.muchstuff.com/1024tfs.html

The fractions indicate how they tested on the tube checker. The numerator
is the scale reading, the denominator is the amount on the chart. The
checkers were either my Hickok 6000A or my TV7/U. The tubes may or may not
have boxes. If they are new, then they are in boxes.
N = new. U = used. Tip = glass comes with a tip on top.
BB = brass base. A round glass is like a tennis ball is called ball.
A glass that is larger at the top (like a 280) than at the base is called
ballon.

Please email your orders including the full description, that is tube type
followed
by the TCxxx number which tells me where to find it.
Please, I am not going to pull these tubes to look for more descriptions;
like getter shapes and plate colors.

Eugene Rippen
105 Donnington Ave.
Auburn, CA 95603

Which Tube Radio, not only Which Radio Tube SR Shortwave 8 October 24th 04 01:30 PM
Tubes for Sale Tom Hix w4th Swap 0 December 4th 03 05:39 PM
Tubes FS Tom Hix w4th Homebrew 0 December 3rd 03 12:20 PM
Tubes FS Tom Hix w4th Equipment 0 December 3rd 03 12:19 PM
Tubes FS Tom Hix w4th Boatanchors 0 December 3rd 03 12:18 PM