Old November 19th 06, 10:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default Radio Shack store robbed

I wonder if the robbers were able to make it out of the store without
signing up for a new cell phone contract.

Old November 21st 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

"JOHN D" wrote in

I wonder if the robbers were able to make it out of the store without
signing up for a new cell phone contract.

They clerk probably offered to give them their free battery of the month
on their way out the door too.

SC
Old November 11th 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

you got questions we got stupid answers
that is there saying

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
wrote in
:

It happened this morning at the Radio Shack store at Highway 18 and
Greenway Drive here in Jackson,Mississippi,according to WLBT mid day tv
news.That store is in the strip mall next to the Wal Mart store where I
do my food shopping,a mile and a half South of my doggy's couch.Two guys
walked into the store and one of them had a pistol.They demanded money
and then they got away.They will be caught sooner or later.
cuhulin

It's good the robbers didn't go in and ask for technical assistance, they
would have come out empty handed.

SC

Old November 11th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

More like we got Bull ****.
Old November 11th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

"ken scharf" wrote in message
.. .
Howard Kowall wrote:
you got questions we got stupid answers
that is there saying

More like we got Bull ****.

with teh punce gotcha do u hav anyting cognet two say?

Old November 11th 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

an old freind wrote:
"ken scharf" wrote in message
.. .
Howard Kowall wrote:
you got questions we got stupid answers
that is there saying

More like we got Bull ****.

with teh punce gotcha do u hav anyting cognet two say?

Take the marbles out of your mouth troll.
Old November 11th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

"ken scharf" wrote in message
. ..
an old freind wrote:
"ken scharf" wrote in message
.. .
Howard Kowall wrote:
you got questions we got stupid answers
that is there saying

More like we got Bull ****.

with teh punce gotcha do u hav anyting cognet two say?

Take the marbles out of your mouth troll.

stfu child raping forger
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old November 12th 06, 03:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

"ken scharf" wrote in message
.. .
Howard Kowall wrote:
you got questions we got stupid answers
that is there saying

More like we got Bull ****.

Here's my latest story;

I sent the following letter to;

Hi,
Do you have a service manual (schematic) for Model # 15-1937
Accurian HomePlug Digital Audio Receiver/Amplifier?

Thank you,
Mike

And I received;

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for contacting RadioShack.com Order Center.
Your questions and concerns are important to us and we are dedicated to
assisting you in anyway possible. In order to assist you in the most
efficient and timely manner, all email correspondence must be submitted
through our online email form. To locate our online email form, we ask that
you visit our Help Desk at RadioShack.com Order Center/helpdesk and choose
Contact Us under Online Store Information. Then, choose the subject that
will address your question and send us an email through our online email
form. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Sincerely,
RadioShack.com Order Center

Original Message Follows: ------------------------

Hi,
Do you have a service manual (schematic) for Model # 15-1937
Accurian HomePlug Digital Audio Receiver/Amplifier?

Thank you,
Mike

So I located the online email form and I sent,

[...]

Original Message Follows:
------------------------

From: @knology.net

Subject: I need help finding a product

Order Number:

Name: Mike

Phone Number:
Wrote: Hi,
Do you have a service manual (schematic) for Model # 15-1937
Accurian HomePlug Digital Audio Receiver/Amplifier?

Thank you,
Mike Knowlton
So I think I did something wrong, I check your email and copy
RadioShack.com Order Center/helpdesk
from your email, add www. and of course, there is no such page.
Ok, so I try just
www.radioshack.com and look for Order Center/helpdesk
I don't find Order Center/helpdesk anywhere on the page.
After much searching I gave up.
I located an 800 # and called it, After pushing all the right buttons, hey
guess what? I get a busy signal!
The next call, I'm very quiet, I don't say anything to all the prompts,
finally a live person answered and I get switched to someone that
helps me. You don't carry the repair part I needed, but I did get an answer,
it did take two emails and about 45 minutes, but I got an answer.

Your Valued Customer,
Mike Knowlton