Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 20th 07, 04:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default double balanced mixer ?

I have several dbm modules, most with sma but some with bnc and most have
the labels worn off. I suspect one might be HF and the rest microwave. I
have a Watkins Johnson with a blown mixer and need to replace it. I've
ordered a Minicircuits SRA-3H but no word as yet. How would I go about
testing these to find out if they're any good and good for VLF to 30 MHz?
It would be too hard to substitute them as the space is limited and I don't
want to risk buggering something else up. On some I'll have to determine,
in, out, osc and that mya be a chore if the unit bad.. Any tips on how to
determine the leads and test for performance appreciated.
tnx

--

73
Hank WD5JFR

AM recption notes. [email protected] Shortwave 30 December 22nd 06 05:48 AM
Help with Mosfet mixer David Homebrew 10 July 3rd 06 01:58 PM
FS: Connectors, Antennas, Meters, Mounts, etc. Ben Antenna 0 January 6th 04 12:18 AM
FS: Connectors/Adapters/Meters/Etc. Ben Equipment 0 January 1st 04 02:55 PM
FS: Connectors/Adapters/Meters/Etc. Ben Equipment 0 January 1st 04 02:55 PM