Old January 31st 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default 3P41 Transmiting Tube Data Need

Hi All:
I try found the data of 3P41 japan tube transmiting, but no hhave
good luck.- Anyone have this data ? Tks in aadvance.-

REgards
Heriberto
LU6DBU

Old February 3rd 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Jan 31, 8:06 pm, "Heriberto" wrote:
Hi All:
I try found the data of 3P41 japan tube transmiting, but no hhave
good luck.- Anyone have this data ? Tks in aadvance.-

REgards
Heriberto
LU6DBU

..
Do you mean SP41?
A four volt Mazda octal high gain pentode.
Just wondering?

Old February 3rd 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Tks TErry for your reply, but no is SP41, is 3P41, a Japan Transmision tube,
made by JRC (Japan radio compay).- The data shett5s is in nippon (japanese)
language, wich Unknown for me.-
Still hope help.
Excusme my english poor.
Regards

Heriberto
LU6DBU
ps.com...

.

Old February 4th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Jan 31, 8:06 pm, "Heriberto" wrote:
Hi All:
I have tried to find data of 3P41 japan tube transmiting, but
no luck.
Anyone have this data ? Tks in aadvance.-

REgards
Heriberto
LU6DBU

.

Hi the Heriberto.
Japanese unknown to me also!
I have tried searching Google with different combinations of words but
no result.
You probably searched also.
Maybe someone in/araound Japan can help?????
Try a 'boat-anchors' radio group????
Warm regards from Canada where it has been snowing!
Terry.

Old February 4th 07, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Heriberto wrote:
Tks TErry for your reply, but no is SP41, is 3P41, a Japan Transmision
tube, made by JRC (Japan radio compay).- The data shett5s is in nippon
(japanese) language, wich Unknown for me.-
Still hope help.
Excusme my english poor.
Regards

Heriberto

Try this link
http://www.deremate.com.ar/accdb/vie...p?idi=14458979
Regards
Luca

Old February 5th 07, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
cbx cbx is offline

This is a small CRT I believe, 41 means long persistance phosphor as
used in radar (slow scan ham use). They were also used in early
Heathkit spectrum display. I may have one in my junk pile.

Old February 5th 07, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Yes Terry, in the link above, is a auction RF amplificer with 3P41 JRC
tubes, but unknown this data.-
Still searching
Tks again

Old February 5th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Not, it is a transmiting tube made in japan by JRC company, in use in
martitime tx.- but unknown other characteristics the this tube.-

Tks. Regards
Heriberto

Heriberto

Old February 5th 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Feb 5, 10:10 am, cbx wrote:
This is a small CRT I believe, 41 means long persistance phosphor as
used in radar (slow scan ham use). They were also used in early
Heathkit spectrum display. I may have one in my junk pile.

..
Come to think of it the number does look like a small CRT!
But Heriberto is sure it is transmitting tube, possibly from a marine
service transmitter.
Could the 3P41 be a batch number not a tube type????

Old February 6th 07, 09:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Heriberto wrote:
Tks TErry for your reply, but no is SP41, is 3P41, a Japan Transmision

Try this link: http://www.qsl.net/dl7avf/roehren/index.html

Looking for Eimac tube data sheets Dave (from the UK) General 1 July 17th 06 10:30 PM
QRZ/Closure of Ionosondes [email protected] Policy 2 April 9th 06 08:42 AM
7213 tube data sheet WB0CTE Homebrew 0 July 8th 04 03:19 PM
FS: Semiconductor Data Books [email protected] Swap 1 April 28th 04 10:02 PM
tube data and manuals @ Adshar64 Dx 0 January 17th 04 04:29 PM