Old March 18th 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Magnetron as RF transciever

Hello all,

I'm manufacturing from a couple of years all sort of equipment for
research (digestors, plasma generators, etc)using the microwave power
field.
One of these is he http://incdtim.netfirms.com/digestor_new.jpg
I was thinking I know everything about magnetrons. However some time
ago I've discovered a site where the magnetron was used as CW
transciever using a small power 12/4KV inverter.
Unfortunately I didn't saved those pages and now I would love to see
them again.
Does any of you know about what I'm talking about ?

thank you,
Vasile

Old March 18th 07, 10:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Google for "Injection locked magnetron" or substitute "phase locking
magnetron" and go from there. The link is for one paper on the subject
covering phase locking as well as injection locking. Injection locking
uses a circulator on the output of the magenetron as a means to inject
signal from a stable source.

http://www.vhfdx.net/docs/tahir.pdf

By the way whats a "digestor"?

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P

Old March 19th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Mar 18, 2:32 pm, **THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** wrote:
Google for "Injection locked magnetron" or substitute "phase locking
magnetron" and go from there. The link is for one paper on the subject
covering phase locking as well as injection locking. Injection locking
uses a circulator on the output of the magenetron as a means to inject
signal from a stable source.

http://www.vhfdx.net/docs/tahir.pdf

By the way whats a "digestor"?

Digester or digestor is a device wich is able to reproduce fast any
digesting process
(like the one inside your stomach) including soil, human tissues,
chemicals etc.

I think the links I saw was one of those:
http://209.85.135.104/search?q=cache...t=clnk&c d=81

unfortunetely I can't see only the cache...

vasile wrote:
Hello all,

I'm manufacturing from a couple of years all sort of equipment for
research (digestors, plasma generators, etc)using the microwave power
field.
One of these is hehttp://incdtim.netfirms.com/digestor_new.jpg
I was thinking I know everything about magnetrons. However some time
ago I've discovered a site where the magnetron was used as CW
transciever using a small power 12/4KV inverter.
Unfortunately I didn't saved those pages and now I would love to see
them again.
Does any of you know about what I'm talking about ?

thank you,
Vasile

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P- Hide quoted text -

Old March 20th 07, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

yummy

vasile wrote:

[...]

Origins of the Magnetron Richard Clark Antenna 14 June 4th 06 09:02 PM
2J22 Magnetron [email protected] Swap 0 October 13th 05 03:30 AM
2J22 Magnetron [email protected] Swap 0 October 13th 05 03:30 AM
The Cavity Magnetron. Reg Edwards Antenna 82 October 5th 05 03:27 PM
Microwave oven magnetron Frank Antenna 5 June 14th 05 12:50 AM