Old May 28th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default The TRANSISTOR IS BYI-1 L

I need data sheet this transistor: BYI-1 L

Thanks in advance

Heriberto

Old May 28th 07, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Heriberto wrote:
I need data sheet this transistor: BYI-1 L

It is a "Byistor". They were made by CTC for biassing linear RF
amplifiers around 30 years ago. It may look like a transistor, but
it's a temperature compensated bias supply device.
73
Dan
ac6ao

need: smd transistor doug Homebrew 2 June 6th 06 01:04 AM
transistor CP Dx 0 September 2nd 04 11:08 PM
Grundig 17 transistor..transistor radio..has BC Band SW ...anyone know this radio? [email protected] Boatanchors 0 June 7th 04 01:09 AM
Transistor ID help please [email protected] Homebrew 6 December 25th 03 03:38 PM
Transistor ID help please [email protected] Homebrew 0 December 24th 03 09:51 PM