Old August 20th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Low & Medium Frequency Scrapbook 1983 edition

Does anyone have a copy of this book, or know where I can obtain one please?
Please reply soon if you can help.

Old August 21st 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Theo" writes:
Does anyone have a copy of this book, or know where I can obtain one please?

Well, I don't have that "new" version (wasn't even aware of it),
but I DO have undated "the low and medium frequency radio scrapbook"
and "addendum '77/'78 for the low and medium ....",
if either of those might help.

--
--Myron A. Calhoun.
Five boxes preserve our freedoms: soap, ballot, witness, jury, and cartridge
Old August 22nd 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Aug 21, 2:52?pm, wrote:
Well, I don't have that "new" version (wasn't even aware of it),
but I DO have undated "the low and medium frequency radio scrapbook"
and "addendum '77/'78 for the low and medium ....",
if either of those might help.

--Myron A. Calhoun.

There were a total of 10 editions of this book. The 3rd was
published in 1977. The 4th was published in 1983. I think that there
was an edition, possibly the 8th, published in 1992. The 9th edition
was published in 1994. The last was published in 1996. Ken Cornell
died in 1997.

HTH and 73

John KC0G

Old August 22nd 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

It is the 4th edition (1983) version of the Low & Medium Frequency Scrapbook
that I am after.
I am reliably informed this edition has 13 pages of info on a
build-it-yourself coil winder.
However, if anyone has a copy of another edition with the same info, I would
be very interested.