Old August 21st 07, 11:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
No Name

Default Howes DFD5 Counter help

Does anyone have a copy of the circuit diagram for a Howes DFD5 frequency
counter module. I recently aquired one of these and I would like to get it
working again. All searches on the web have drawn a blank.

Regards Bill

Old August 24th 07, 12:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
No Name

Hi just to complete this post and for genral information the GQRP club has
copies of all the Howes manuals and were most helpful in finding me the
information.

Bill G8YWK
wrote in message
Does anyone have a copy of the circuit diagram for a Howes DFD5 frequency
counter module. I recently aquired one of these and I would like to get it
working again. All searches on the web have drawn a blank.

Regards Bill

C.M Howes AP3 Speech Processor. Tom Homebrew 1 January 16th 11 08:31 PM
FA: Frequency Counter D. D. Todd Boatanchors 0 July 1st 05 05:28 AM
fs: hp 5341a counter to 4.5 ghz [email protected] Swap 0 June 29th 05 09:16 PM
FS: Frequency Counter Homer CB 0 June 7th 05 04:58 PM
LED PIC based counter? Dale Parfitt Homebrew 0 February 11th 04 01:47 PM