Old August 25th 07, 09:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Micro Amp Meter Source?

I'm looking for a small (1½ inch square or smaller) 100 micro amp
meter. I've looked around the web and at some part suppliers sites
without any luck. Is there anyone who could point me to a source? I
don't need a high accuracy unit 5% or so is good enough.

Thanks,
Danny, K6MHE

Old August 26th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Hi,

Have you tried Mouser.com or Digikey.com?

You could also scavenge a VU meter from an old stereo or tape unit and
make your own scale. Usually they are 1mA, but sometimes, especially the
older ones, are 50 or 100uA.

Cheers!
__
Gregg
Old August 28th 07, 12:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Danny,

C&H Surplus in Pasadena, CA, has tons of various meters available. I saw
some there just the other day. http://www.candhsales.biz/CandH/ .

Regards,

Al W6LX

Old August 28th 07, 12:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

I have located a meter. Thanks for the response.

73,
Danny

micro--waves ml Antenna 4 July 15th 07 12:32 PM
New micro TNC, anyone got one? David Hubbell Digital 0 July 2nd 04 05:05 PM
New micro TNC, anyone got one? David Hubbell Digital 0 July 2nd 04 05:05 PM
WTB: HP/Agilent 346A (or B) Noise Source for HP 8970A Noise Figure Meter Carl R. Stevenson Homebrew 0 January 21st 04 04:20 AM
SWR will change with Source Z if you measure AT the Source Tarmo Tammaru Antenna 18 August 30th 03 03:18 AM