Old October 27th 07, 11:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default M2528 RF transistor

Hello,

I'm looking for informations about the motorola VHF transistor M2528,
datasheet or cross-reference. I can't seem to find anything useful on
the net.
Thanks in advance

Francesco IZ8DWF

Old October 27th 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Hi Allison,

On 27 Ott, 16:11, wrote:
On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 03:57:16 -0700,
wrote:

Francesco,

Motorola internal house part number parts. Motorola
in their day would often ahve at least 4 possible part numbers for
the same device. EIA 2N numbers, MRF, Motorola PN and custom
for client. the latter two were often the most difficult as they
could include screening for matched pairs/quads or other
special testing.

Thanks for informations, looks like I need to guess. Indeed it's a VHF
(130-170 MHz) 12V device, power is unkown, looking at the case should
be in the range 10-20 W.
I'll see what mrf parts could be similar.

Francesco

need: smd transistor doug Homebrew 2 June 6th 06 01:04 AM
transistor CP Dx 0 September 2nd 04 11:08 PM
Grundig 17 transistor..transistor radio..has BC Band SW ...anyone know this radio? [email protected] Boatanchors 0 June 7th 04 01:09 AM
Transistor ID help please [email protected] Homebrew 6 December 25th 03 03:38 PM
Transistor ID help please [email protected] Homebrew 0 December 24th 03 09:51 PM