Old October 31st 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Where can I get KK7B rx?

According to kangaus.com, they were flooded and are closed for
business for the foreseeable future. As far as I know, they are the
only source of KK7B (Rick Campbell) kits- the R2, miniR2, etc. Does
anybody know where else I could find these? Thanks and 73,
Ross, NS7F

Old November 1st 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Ross, NS7F" wrote in message
oups.com...
According to kangaus.com, they were flooded and are closed for
business for the foreseeable future. As far as I know, they are the
only source of KK7B (Rick Campbell) kits- the R2, miniR2, etc. Does
anybody know where else I could find these? Thanks and 73,
Ross, NS7F

Hi, here is Google -Images
link:http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en...h+Images&gbv=2

Old November 2nd 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Ross, NS7F" wrote in message
oups.com...
According to kangaus.com, they were flooded and are closed for
business for the foreseeable future. As far as I know, they are the
only source of KK7B (Rick Campbell) kits- the R2, miniR2, etc. Does
anybody know where else I could find these? Thanks and 73,
Ross, NS7F

Hi Ross, look for "Digital 2001" transceiver, should be cheap... Nice
guys!
link he http://www.qsl.net/sp3abg/

Old November 2nd 07, 03:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Bob" wrote in message
-Free...

"Ross, NS7F" wrote in message
oups.com...
According to kangaus.com, they were flooded and are closed for
business for the foreseeable future. As far as I know, they are the
only source of KK7B (Rick Campbell) kits- the R2, miniR2, etc. Does
anybody know where else I could find these? Thanks and 73,
Ross, NS7F

Hi Ross, look for "Digital 2001" transceiver, should be cheap... Nice
guys!
link he http://www.qsl.net/sp3abg/

Very interesting offering. Google did not offer to translate. Is there an
English page I missed?

Tnx,
Dale W4OP

Old November 2nd 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Dale Parfitt" wrote in message

"Bob" wrote in message
-Free...

oups.com...

http://www.qsl.net/sp3abg/gb_digital_2004.html

Old November 3rd 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Bob" wrote in message
-Free...

"Dale Parfitt" wrote in message

"Bob" wrote in message
-Free...

"Ross, NS7F" wrote in message
oups.com...
According to kangaus.com, they were flooded and are closed for
business for the foreseeable future. As far as I know, they are the
only source of KK7B (Rick Campbell) kits- the R2, miniR2, etc. Does
anybody know where else I could find these? Thanks and 73,
Ross, NS7F

Hi Ross, look for "Digital 2001" transceiver, should be cheap... Nice
guys!
link he http://www.qsl.net/sp3abg/

Very interesting offering. Google did not offer to translate. Is there an
English page I missed?

Tnx,
Dale W4OP

http://www.qsl.net/sp3abg/gb_digital_2004.html

I've tried replacing the 2004 with 2002 to see their 144/50 MHz Xcvr page in
English w/o results.
Looks like the 2004 is the only English page?

Dale W4OP