Old February 11th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Need Article from July 1986 QST P 45

Anyone have the above QST that can possibly scan an article
E-mail it to me or give me some dimensions from the article?

"Adapting Hy Tower for use on 30 M"

Thanks,

Jim, WA5DXP

Old February 12th 08, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Feb 11, 2:45*pm, WA5DXP wrote:
Anyone have the above QST that can *possibly scan an article
*E-mail it to me or give me some dimensions from the article?

"Adapting Hy Tower for use on 30 M"

Thanks,

Jim, WA5DXP

It is copyright material... How about you calling QST and offering to
pay the small fee to have a copy sent?

denny - k8do
Old February 12th 08, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
msg msg is offline

Denny wrote:

On Feb 11, 2:45 pm, WA5DXP wrote:

Anyone have the above QST that can possibly scan an article
E-mail it to me or give me some dimensions from the article?

"Adapting Hy Tower for use on 30 M"

Thanks,

Jim, WA5DXP

It is copyright material... How about you calling QST and offering to
pay the small fee to have a copy sent?

How about lobbying the ARRL, and I mean strongly, to release the antique
issues into the public domain or at least make PDFs available on their
site, after all QST is an organ of the radio amateur service, and the
old content should not be the gist of profit.

Michael
Old February 13th 08, 11:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Did you not get enough nursing as a child? You probably
work for some Government agency. Thanks for your help.

Old March 24th 08, 12:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Feb 11, 3:45 pm, WA5DXP wrote:
Anyone have the above QST that can possibly scan an article
E-mail it to me or give me some dimensions from the article?

"Adapting Hy Tower for use on 30 M"

Maybe the company can give you this info? I think the Hy Tower is back
in production now, isn't it?

Eric

Old March 24th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

I cant find your email adr in the posting so I emailed you at your qrz.com
address.
I can give you the info you need.

Rick K2XT

Old March 26th 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Someone mailed the information, and yes, I found that
the information is available from Hy Gain (now MFJ).
It was article on how to use HY-Tower on 30 M. Well,
I just make a remote tuning network for it that allows it
to work ALL the HF bands from 160 to 10m, controlled
from the operating position, works great.

Thanks to everyone for their help.