Old April 9th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Kenwood VFO vs homebrew

I know this is a homebrew newsgroup so how's this idea? For your next
homebrew rig how'd you like to have a nice stable, calibrated VFO to drop
into it? Right out of a Kenwood TS-120 that is being parted out. $40 and
it's yours.

Rick

Old April 10th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008, Rick wrote:

I know this is a homebrew newsgroup so how's this idea? For your next
homebrew rig how'd you like to have a nice stable, calibrated VFO to drop
into it? Right out of a Kenwood TS-120 that is being parted out. $40 and
it's yours.

WHat you've missed is that this isn't a forsale newsgroup.

You've not come here to discuss an idea, you've come to try to sell
something.

ANd you can't even do it properly, instead you try to sneak it in
as if you are starting discussion.

Not once, but twice.

Take your junk elsewhere.

Unless you actually want to discuss using commercial modules
in otherwise home made equipment, in which case you should have
started with that instead of your ads.

Michael VE2BVW

Old April 10th 08, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Take your junk elsewhere.

You are absolutely correct.
If I had a way to cancel my posting I would.
My deepest apologies to you and the group.

Rick

Old April 10th 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
msg msg is offline

Michael Black wrote:

snip
Take your junk elsewhere.

Unless you actually want to discuss using commercial modules
in otherwise home made equipment, in which case you should have
started with that instead of your ads.

How do you feel about the repetitive FA and FS posts from
'Heytubeguy'? No one ever comments about them...

Michael
Old April 10th 08, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

..

How do you feel about the repetitive [snip]
Michael

Michael, let's keep it to discussions about homebrew, ok? I gave in, I
apologised to you.
Let's not let this fine newsgroup degenerate into a ****ing and moaning
forum. You made
your point already.

Rick K2XT

Old April 10th 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
msg msg is offline

Rick wrote:

.

How do you feel about the repetitive [snip]
Michael

Michael, let's keep it to discussions about homebrew, ok? I gave in, I
apologised to you.
Let's not let this fine newsgroup degenerate into a ****ing and moaning
forum. You made
your point already.

Rick K2XT

Please check the headers; I am not the respondent to your last post. I
was addressing _my_ post to Michael Black.

Regards,

Michael G.
Old April 10th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:09:15 -0500, msg wrote:
Michael Black wrote:

snip
Take your junk elsewhere.

Unless you actually want to discuss using commercial modules
in otherwise home made equipment, in which case you should have
started with that instead of your ads.

How do you feel about the repetitive FA and FS posts from
'Heytubeguy'? No one ever comments about them...

I probably would, except my KILLFILE is taking care of _those_ quite
nicely. I never see'em.