Old April 13th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default PA3AKE - High Performance Front-End Update

Hi all,

for those of you interested on high performance analog front-end I
have the pleasure to inform that Martein, PA3AKE, has just updated his
website.

Please look at the following:
o Front-end Board
„X H-Mode Mixer
„X Roofing Filters
„X SSB
„X CW

in particular the release of the front-end board with additional 500Hz
CW roofing filter. This update is complete with schematics, part list,
PCB artwork and last but not least extensive performance
measurements.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~martein/pa3ake/hmode/index.html

Enjoy the visit and reading

73