Old May 29th 08, 07:05 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Breting 14 tube location please.

Does some one have a diagram of the tube locations for a Breting 14? I
would appreciate saving the time of ferreting out the schematic against the
sockets.

Thanks,
Paul P.

paul att ppinyot dot com
http://www.ppinyot.com/breting_14.htm

Old May 29th 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Paul P wrote:
I would appreciate saving the time of ferreting out the schematic against the
sockets.

Me too.

-Bill

..
Old May 31st 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Paul,

Check this web site out. Perhaps these schematics, will give you better
idea what's going on.

Omer

http://members.cox.net/n7rk//breting.htm

Old June 1st 08, 03:11 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On May 30, 10:26 pm, Jeffrey D Angus wrote:

Ooooh, he has a Breting 9. I have one of those at the shop I
need to recap and make work again.

It lives again. Well, the only way I thinkit's a week end is if I get
to work on my own stuff once in a while.

Jeff