Old June 30th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Hams take note: qth.net/qsl.net: is it just me?

Is anyone else having trouble seeing, or getting mail to, any of the
lists based at qsl.net or qth.net? They appear to have fallen off the
edge of the 'Net, and DNS for both domains is failing right now for me.

Thanks & 73, de

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO

Tired old sysadmin
Old July 2nd 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
A A is offline

I don't spend a lot of time using the internet to go to ham radio related
websites, but at least one website I know about runs at a financial
deficit and not enough human resources so that might be part of the
problem. There could be technical reasons, too. But, I, at least, would
appreciate knowing if you still have this problem repeatedly in the
future.

Old July 2nd 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008, Mike Andrews wrote:

Is anyone else having trouble seeing, or getting mail to, any of the
lists based at qsl.net or qth.net? They appear to have fallen off the
edge of the 'Net, and DNS for both domains is failing right now for me.

Both sites come up promptly for me here today. I've seen them be quite
sluggish in the past, but that's not the case just at this moment.

TAKE NOTE [email protected] Policy 2 July 13th 06 03:28 PM
a note for wisemen an_old_friend Policy 2 June 13th 06 01:37 AM
a note to the NG an old friend Policy 5 May 23rd 06 04:44 PM
a note to the NG an_old_friend Policy 0 December 3rd 05 05:58 PM
explainitory note an Old friend Policy 0 November 28th 05 07:09 PM