RadioBanter

-   -   CTCSS For FDK Multi 7 (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/134779-ctcss-fdk-multi-7-a.html)

[email protected] July 6th 08 09:57 AM

CTCSS For FDK Multi 7

Our local repeater has just started to use CTCSS and my poor old 2m
Rig has no CTCSS.
Has anyone got a simple circuit for this, also i think i will need a
circuit diargam for the radio. It is an old FDK Multi7, crystal rig.

Any help or suggestions would be great!

Andre

VK3FASW

Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] July 17th 08 12:03 PM

CTCSS For FDK Multi 7

On Jul 6, 6:57 pm, wrote:
Our local repeater has just started to use CTCSS and my poor old 2m
Rig has no CTCSS.
Has anyone got a simple circuit for this, also i think i will need a
circuit diargam for the radio. It is an old FDK Multi7, crystal rig.

Any help or suggestions would be great!

Andre

VK3FASW

Hi Andre,
there are any number of circuits out there on the web - Google is your
friend. I did this a while ago, but cant find the URL on my ever more
congested hard drive....lots using PICs, which is fine, but some used
a 555 for a spot frequency.

Andrew VK3BFA.